• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50th Celebration!

Safari Queen

Now 14 miles from my happy place.
I had a few hours after a business meeting and spent it at Disneyland to experience the special 50th anniversary attractions. The 50 Years display and movie on Main Street was wonderful! Many models, photos and souvenirs from the early days, then footage showing the park being built. I headed for Pirates and Haunted Mansion after that because I think they're better than WDW versions, then Indiana Jones. After a meal I parked myself on Main Street to wait for the firewords. They were worth the wait! For those who have seen Wishes at WDW, this was Wishes++! There were special sections of themed colors/sounds celebrating the most popular attractions plus a human Tinkerbelle flying through the night around the castle. The whole sky lit up on a couple of occasions and the effects sometimes went 360 degrees around the park. I'm so glad I went, even for a few hours, to see this very special celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter