54 Points to rent or transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you could see if there is any availability for a studio at Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge Villas on the following dates:

1. August 6th-8th (34 points i think)
2. August 11th-14th (55 points i think)

Thanks for checking!

I'm looking for exactly 54 points to transfer as well! We are DVC members currently have a 1BR booked at SSR and want to upgrade to a 2br and need 54points.

What's the expiration date? I would like all 54 points. I will be booking at BWV tomorrow at the 11 month mark for 3/3-3/9 2019, and would rather not borrow points from the following year.

Looking for 1 bedroom at any of the monorail resorts for 5 people (1 bed BLT) or studio at the others on 10/25 or 10/28.

Thanks!

Looking for a studio - 2 adults - grand Californian -
One night - 9/7/18
Thank you

Are there any studios that hold 5 available from Nov. 5-10th? Thanks in advance for your help!

Any availability for a studio any nights from September 16-23 it can be the whole time or just a couple of nights, or even one night. Two adults

hi, looking for either 12/2628-12/28/18, 2 nights 2 studios? 2 bed?. and,or only 1 night 01/06/19-07/07/18,

Hi, I'm looking to rent 50? points for a studio that sleeps 5 for 2 nights any available,December 26 -Dec 28, 2018 or just 15 points for BRV January 6th-Jan 7th 1 night

Still looking for May 13 or May 13 & 14. Studio. Not much chance, I know.

Looking for studio standard for 3 adults, one child BWV December 16-19. Should be 10 points/night for three nights.

I'm still looking....now only need May 14. Looking for studio at AK but would consider any studio available, depending on price. Realize it's a shot in the dark :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter