54 Points to rent or transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still looking....now only need May 14. Looking for studio at AK but would consider any studio available, depending on price. Realize it's a shot in the dark :)
Animal kingdom does not have anything available on that date

Looking for studio standard for 3 adults, one child BWV December 16-19. Should be 10 points/night for three nights.

If you are still interested there is a 1 bedroom available for all those nights, but no studio. let me know. it would total 66 points

I am interested in transferring points to my DVC account asap. I am planning a trip this June and need more points (to stay anywhere).

Hi! I am looking for a one night stay in a studio or 1 bedroom for 5 people (3 adults, 2 kids) for the night of October 15-16. Any availability?

Hi! I am looking for a one night stay in a studio or 1 bedroom for 5 people (3 adults, 2 kids) for the night of October 15-16. Any availability?
There is one bedroom available in
Saratoga Springs
Wilderness Lodge
Animal KIngdom
old key west
let me know what you want to do

I am waiting to chat with someone but I read somewhere the other day that because they are banked points I may not be able to transfer, will let you know when I find out for sure.

I am waiting to chat with someone but I read somewhere the other day that because they are banked points I may not be able to transfer, will let you know when I find out for sure.
great, let me know- thinking animal kindom depending on room location- standard?

Hi there! Looking for standard room April 30 - May 3. Anything available? AKL or BW perhaps?

Did you find out if you can transfer these points? I'm planning a trip week of 6/18/18.....and will take them all. DVC membership was closed today due to computer upgrades :(

If you are still interested there is a 1 bedroom available for all those nights, but no studio. let me know. it would total 66 points

I am looking for two studios or one large room to accommodate four adults and four kids. We usually stay at animal kingdom but are flexible with resorts. We were thinking 11/13-11/15, but are also flexible with dates in November. Would you be able to help us book something? Thanks!

Hi! Looking for a studio at BLT, Poly, or Wilderness Lodge for one night on June 15, 2018.

Thanks in advance!

Hi are these still available? I am looking for a 1 bedroom, any resort, on 5/18-5/20 2018. Thank you.

Home resort is Boardwalk.

54 points available for transfer or rent @ $15 a point.
Happy to do contract, payment must be via paypal.

Home resort is Boardwalk.

54 points available for transfer or rent @ $15 a point.
Happy to do contract, payment must be via paypal.
Hello! I am looking for a studio (2 adults) from 11/9 - 11/12. Resort preference is Animal Kingdom, Wilderness Lodge or Bay Lake Tower. Resorts are flexible but dates are not. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! I am looking for a studio (2 adults) from 11/9 - 11/12. Resort preference is Animal Kingdom, Wilderness Lodge or Bay Lake Tower. Resorts are flexible but dates are not. Thanks!
sorry nothing available for those dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter