• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

581 POINTS FOR RENT (381 SSR / 200 AKV) -- $13.50/PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am a DVC Member and I already checked and it is available, Vero Beach Deluxe Inn Room Standard View checking in on Saturday November 17, 2018 and checking out on Thursday November 22, 2018. I need 2 of these rooms for these dates. It comes out to 61 points each room, 122 points total. Let me know if points are still available and double check the two rooms availability.
Thanks, Steve D.

Hi Steve, unfortunately, only 2 nights are available in the Vero Beach Inn Deluxe Studio Inn Ocean view. There are 4 nights available in the Deluxe Inn standard view. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks!

Quick question, I already rented a trip from someone else for this december, but now we are thinking of going to a 2BR instead of a 1BR. Could you do the upgrade? or would the original renter have to? Its oKW december 7th to the 16th

The original owner would have to try and upgrade you provided they have the points and there is availability.

You mentioned wanting an experienced renter, this would be our first DVC. Trying my best to learn all about it. It's my daughter's first Disney trip and a big surprise. It would just be myself and my 7 yr old from 1/27/19 - 2/1/2019. Just need a standard or studio, and would love AKL.

Hi, there are two options available SSR Deluxe Studio for 65 points or AKL 1 BR villa standard view for 110 points. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested since properties are booking fast. Thanks!

Hello!

Looking for anything available for 2 adults, November 1-3. Thank you in advance!

Hi, SSR 1 BR Villa Preferred room (2 nights) Nov. 1 -3 is available for 66 points. That is the only property available so please let me know ASAP if you are interested in renting. Thanks!

looking for Oct 25 - 27th, open to staying extra nights up to the 30th if needed

Hi Oct 26-30 (4 nights) at SSR 1 BR is available for 132 points. PLEASE let me know ASAP if you are interested since properties are booking fast. Thanks!

Good morning,
Is there anything available for one night on October 5th at any resort?
Thank you for your time.

I need October 8 at a studio at boardwalk.

2 adults, 3 kids (2,5,8)

Last edited:
Do you have anything Nov 24-28th or Nov 25-29th? 3 adults, 1 child Preferably a 1 bedroom

The only availability is Nov 25 - 28 (3 nights) at SSR 2 BR for 120 points. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in renting. thanks!

Looking for either tree house or 2 bedroom at any resort 2 nights. October 13-15th.

Hi, There is a arability at SSR 3 BR Grand Villa Preferred Room for 166 points. All other properties are wait list only. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in renting. Thanks!

Good morning,
Is there anything available for one night on October 5th at any resort?
Thank you for your time.

Hi, availability at SSR 1 BR available for 1 night on Oct 5 for 36 points. All other properties are wait list only. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in renting. Thanks!

Looking for a studio at AKL for one night - 9/18-9/19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter