• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

59 points available for rent at $13.50 per point--booked four trips already

Status
Not open for further replies.

8712anthony

Earning My Ears
Only 59 points left available for rent...Already booked four trips....
I can borrow points if you need more

I also have an additional 160 points that are available to rent to book reservations through the RCI collection only through 12/31/18

Home resort is the Boulder Ridge Villas at the Wilderness Lodge

thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

Looking to stay November 11th checking out November 12th.

Looking for 2 studio rooms at
Beach club Villas
Poly
BRV

Or if that's not available a 2 bedroom villa at
Animal Kingdom
Old key west
Saratoga springs
Beach club
Boardwalk

Thanks!

Anything for just New Year's Eve 2017 one night?

Or January 1-5

Or December 31-January 5th

Studio preferred

We are looking for a studio at either Boulder Ridge or Boardwalk. March 10-17th. Let me know. I am ready to book.

Is there any availability for 03/07/18 to 03/11/18 4 nights.
We are looking for a 2 bedroom at WL, BC, AK or 2 studios at Poly
4 adults 2 kids

i can book your trip at boulder ridge at wilderness lodge for those 4 nights in a 2 bedroom villa .....it would be 206 points
please call me 914 629 3715
thx
tony

I am looking for a 2- 2 bedroom for dates Dec 22-30 or Dec 18-27. Even if you only have enough to book at least one of the two bedrooms that would ok too. Open to all resorts

I have a total of 422 points available for rent
Of the 422 points 152 are banked points that are available to be used to book vacations from 10/1/17 to 9/3018

The remaining 270 points will be available to book from 10/1/17

I also have an additional 160 points that are available to rent to book reservations through the RCI collection only through 12/31/18

thanks
I have a total of 422 points available for rent
Of the 422 points 152 are banked points that are available to be used to book vacations from 10/1/17 to 9/3018

The remaining 270 points will be available to book from 10/1/17

thanks

Looking to rent February 22-24,2018 check out 25th in a one bedroom in Old Key west or other properties

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter