59 points available for rent at $13.50 per point--booked four trips already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tony,

Would you be willing to do a point transfer? Would need to add 150 or so points for a May 2018 trip.

Thanks,
Matt

Hello! We are looking for a studio any time Sunday - Thursday nights in the month of October. (One or two nights)
We would prefer to be in AKL (Savannah view), Boulder Ridge or Polynesian.
Thank you very much!

Hi Tony,

Would you be willing to do a point transfer? Would need to add 150 or so points for a May 2018 trip.

Thanks,
Matt
I just got off the phone with Disney and I could easily transfer my points to your account. My points can be used to book rooms on your desired dates Please call to discuss
Thanks
Tony
914 629 3715

Hi Tony, we are looking for 6 nights any studio. Jan.27,2018 - Feb 2nd 2018..
Lets us know when you get a chance

Frankie

Hi Tony, we are looking for 6 nights any studio. Jan.27,2018 - Feb 2nd 2018..
Lets us know when you get a chance

Frankie
I can book saratoga springs for 6 nights in a studio 71 points or Old Key Weat for 66 points.
Please call me at 914 629 3715
Thx
Tony

Only 184 points available left for rent...Already booked two trips....

The remaining 184 points will be available to book for trips starting from 10/1/17

I also have an additional 160 points that are available to rent to book reservations through the RCI collection only through 12/31/18

Home resort is the Boulder Ridge Villas at the Wilderness Lodge

thanks

I am looking for anything available, studio or 1br from 10/18-10/23. We are a little flexible for that week.

That is a really tough week at Disney. There are no accommodations available to fill your request. I am sorry

Hi! I am looking for a studio at AK,Poly, or WL for 9/10-9/13 2017

Thanks!

Only 95 points left available for rent...Already booked three trips....

The remaining 95 points will be available to book for trips starting from 10/1/17

I also have an additional 160 points that are available to rent to book reservations through the RCI collection only through 12/31/18

Home resort is the Boulder Ridge Villas at the Wilderness Lodge

thanks

Hi, any availability for Oct 21-18 2017 at SSR or OKW-studio preferred, or 1 bedroom villa. I would be interested in other locations if available. Thanks!

I am looking for any availability at any of the resorts, either a one bedroom or suite. Nov 7-12, 2017. I am willing to be a bit flexible with my dates based on availability but I NEED atleast Nov 9-11, 2017 (as I am getting married in Disney World on the 10). This bride is stressing out about finding a place to stay.

Tmpatrignani@gmail.com

looking to stay at Polynesian June 3-6, 2018 (Need 63 points). More then 7 months out, but checking to see if you would have any availability? Thanks for your time.

Hi! Not sure if you have any more points available to sell- but looking for studio Boardwalk Villas Jan 1-6. Thanks.

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter