59 points available for rent at $13.50 per point--booked four trips already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm looking to book a value or standard November 3-4, 2017 or November 11-12, 2017.

AK
Polly

Thank you

1. Nov 25-27
  2. Wilderness Lodge or Bay Lake Tower or AK (Savanna View)
  3. Studio
  4. 2 adults and 1 child
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Hello, can you tell me if there is any availability for a studio from November 11-19 (any dates would work)?

Thank you

Only 59 points left available for rent...Already booked four trips....
I can borrow points if you need more

I also have an additional 160 points that are available to rent to book reservations through the RCI collection only through 12/31/18

Home resort is the Boulder Ridge Villas at the Wilderness Lodge

thanks

Do you have any availability in a studio or one bedroom villa on any of the following dates, August 30,31, September 5,6,7,8,9,10,11? We can be flexible on the dates if needed. We just want to stay between the end of August and beginning of September. Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

I also have an additional 160 points that are available to rent to book reservations through the RCI collection only through 12/31/18

thanks
Hi! Looking for anything 12/25-12/27/2017 for 2 adults, 2 children both age 6.

Thanks!

Hello,

Changed plans and am only looking to add one or two nights instead.....Could you please tell me if there is any availability for one (or two) nights in a studio from November 17/18 (possibly 18/19)? One adult and one child.

Thank you

Hi there! Would you at all be able to book Aulani either 12/19-12/26 or 12/19-12/24? :)

Hello I'm looking for a studio check in January 2 check out January 7.
I'm Open to all resorts except for Saratoga Springs & old key west

Looking for one night November 30, 2017, a studio or one bedroom...open to any resorts

looking for any studios for the week of 10/11 to 10/18. dont mind switching hotels once if we have to. thanks

If you have anything left, I'm looking for something for the night is October 27th. Anything works. Please let me know if there is any availability.

Looking to for a transfer of 170 points to use for March of 2018. Let me know if you can help

thanks
Do you have anything available for November 9-11? Preferrably a studio.
Two adults and two children under 4.

Tassha725@yahoo.com

thanks
Do you have 21st-25th of February at GF studio? Standard view

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter