595 points to rent starting at $12pp - AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, POLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you change your mind, I need 362 points for an OKW trip I want to do in February. I am an owner and point poor. Thanks.

We are looking for BCV 2 bedroom 1/2/22-1/9/22, will you have points available for then? There are 7 people traveling.

We are looking for BCV 2 bedroom 1/2/22-1/9/22, will you have points available for then? There are 7 people traveling.

hi please pm me to discuss I can help with part of stay - borrowing rule changes makes it difficult to help with full stay

Can you reserve the Poly for June 13-20 2021? it is for 2 adults our party just grew by 1 and we need an extra room that week.
Resort preference Poly
* Room size studio
* Desired view lakeview
* Number in your party
* Ages of children in your party none, they grew up but still go on vacation with us! Like has a masters degree ( not proud at all)
Thanks!

Last edited:
Can you reserve the Poly for June 13-20 2021? it is for 2 adults our party just grew by 1 and we need an extra room that week.
Resort preference Poly
* Room size studio
* Desired view lakeview
* Number in your party
* Ages of children in your party none, they grew up but still go on vacation with us! Like has a masters degree ( not proud at all)
Thanks!

please send me a pm to discuss. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter