6/13/2009 Western on Magic- Our Cruise Chat Continues!

DD and I just got home from mani/pedi (her 1st). Ran all errands. need to pack toiletries, finish the day bag, and get our stuff into a small suitcase for the 2 nights at Cape Canaveral. We leave in the am, will check into the Country Inn and Suites at Port Canaveral tomorrow afternoon. Friday we go to Kennedy Space Center for the day and have a separate up-close tour booked. See y'all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save travels everyone!

DDs and I just got in from salon and are now fit and pretty to set sail .... last minute packing and checking and we are set to go.

We leave in the a.m. for the Auto Train ... can't wait for this vacation to begin.

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday:thumbsup2

Safe travels everyone!! Enjoy your time in Orlando. Drive Safely. See everyone on Saturday. I'll be the one afraid and nervous to approach you. So if you see a woman just staring at you - ask "are you Sabrina" :lmao:

Can't wait to meet you all and see the bodies/faces behind the personalities ;)

Hi everyone!! :wave2: I am ALMOST done..packing for a 7 day cruise (our first one!) is stressful!!! I am so afraid I won't have something I need!!! I have one smaller suitcase just for Megan and I's shoes,purses, tote bags, etc. We leave home tomorrow around 2 pm. I hope to be all packed tonight (except for the last minute toiletries) and then clean up the house a little in the morning. Still have to take our dog to the kennel (our sweet chocolate lab Bailey!) tomorrow and wrap up other loose ends. It just never ends!
Diane and Deb we will see you Saturday!!

Safe travels everyone and see you soon!!! :goodvibes

Hey Everyone!

Wish we were still going with you. Hope everyone has a great time. We did our brief WDW trip memorial day week and now are back in the grind of work, etc. I know we made the right decision but I SO WANT TO BE BOARDING THE BOAT SATURDAY.

Happy travels!

Where are we all meeting for the Cozumel Excursion? We had talked about all meeting somewhere in the am to go over to the Park...so we could share rides...and enjoy the park before Dolphin excursions.

I fly out in the am and just wanted to know - who, what, when, where...

I've gone over and over my list I think we have it all packed (I hope we do, 4 check ins and 2 carry ons). We leave at 11am tomorrow for the drive to Houston Intercontinental and the the dreaded flight to Orlando. We are really looking forward to this cruise and to meeting everyone!

we leave in the morning-so I better go pack my things. We won't get to AKL til midafternoon and will hopefully have nice enough weather to go to the pool. Our van is picking us up at 10:15 on Saturday. The weather looks so iffy for Saturday-that is our fault-we seem to bring rain for the sail away party more often than not.

See everyone soon.
Beth

It's awful quiet on this board. I guess most people have already left or are too busy packing. I am finally finished packing - I know I packed too much stuff!!! Tomorrow, I will clean the house and wait for DH to get out of work so we can leave. We are staying in St. Augusting for the night and then driving down. Bon Voyage. See you at 3pm at the Promoade...

Finally home after a couple last minute shopping items picked up.

Packed & ready to go.... (I hope I remembered everything!).

We leave tomorrow am (flight @ 920am lands in Orlando 135pm).

Looking forward meeting everyone!!!

SAFE TRAVELS EVERYONE!

The weather forecase is 95 and sunny for Orlando this weekend with very high humidity!! No rain forecasted! :banana:

Leave it to me to be the last one who still has work today, finish packing DS, DH hasn't packed due to the necessity of watching the Laker game, pay off midmonth bills, take the dog to the groomers, pick up a book to read from the library, and clean my house which looks like a hurricane passed through it....:scared1: Will I get it all done? Who knows?
I can't wait until tomorrow! We drive to LAX for our flight at 8pm. We'll be in Orlando bright and early tomorrow morning, I think 6 am. Don't really know what to do until time to board. Probably sleep in the rental car! Well, I really should get back to work! Can't wait to meet everyone tomorrow! Have a safe trip everyone!

With the shuttle taking off on Saturday what are your plans to get to the pier? I wonder if there are any special arrangements Disney makes for shuttle launch days - in terms of traffic!

With the shuttle taking off on Saturday what are your plans to get to the pier? I wonder if there are any special arrangements Disney makes for shuttle launch days - in terms of traffic!

Traffic will be clear heading OUT to the port on the 528/Beach Line at 9/10/11am. Any residual mess will be on incoming traffic heading out of the area on I95 or 528 West.

I'm heading out at a "normal" type and expecting the best in the morning!:woohoo:

Hey I made it to Port Canaveral! I have injured my leg and all my last minute plans have gone up in smoke. I don't have a did swap gift or fish gifts and didn't make it to the Radisson in time. I won' t put out the extended since I didn't t give gifts. I will try to make it to the meet but I am not exactly batting 1000. LOL.

We made it to Titusville after midnight. Our flight was delayed long enough for us to miss all of the Stanley Cup finals save the first 3 minutes while in line to board the plane. At least the pilots kept us updated. Looking forward to finally getting this vacation underway. We leave soon for the last 28 miles to the ship. GO PENS!!!!

Hey I made it to Port Canaveral! I have injured my leg and all my last minute plans have gone up in smoke. I don't have a did swap gift or fish gifts and didn't make it to the Radisson in time. I won' t put out the extended since I didn't t give gifts. I will try to make it to the meet but I am not exactly batting 1000. LOL.

TAMMY, hope your leg is OK. :headache:

When you guys return, please know we are all anxious to hear about the new menues that they will be revealing on your cruise (at least Capt. Gala and Till We Meet again are supposed to by new this week). Sure hope someone gets photos or can sneak one home!

Hope you are all having a grand time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter