6/4/13 update Can I be my Ex's almost BFF?it gets me to Disney Cheap,Sure! 4/7-14/12

Next up while I was waiting for my Fastpass time was a ride on the TTA !!

Time to ride Space Mountain!!!

Now I have to make my way out to go to softball but first I saw Push the trashcan he was great with this little girl

Next Lunch at Cosmic Rays - Burger Fries cheese sauce Cuccumber Salad and Light Lemonade

Continuted in the next post -- softball games

The softball fields are soo cool!

the team on the bench (my DD is the first one in the pic

This was game one of the two my DD played in out of 10.. we felt she didn't get played as she is a bigger girl and due to a broken ankle a few years ago she isn't as fast as some other girls..

getting the signs from the coach

waiting on the pitcher

in her stance

She Swings and Connects!!!!

it's a double !!!

victory is sweet and all hers!! (the next girl got the 3rd out!) I just love the look on her face!

DD gets up one more time today
Batter's circle

Oh it's a swing and miss - just a little on the high side punk!

way to watch it

it's a Walk

the final score - we lost :(

I now head back to the Magic Kingdom while the girls head off to the hotel for showers and a fun night in the parks themselves
it appears I go straight to the Haunted Mansion

sorry this one is a bit blurry

Next I headed to Pirates of the Carribean

and then to the Enchanted Tiki Room

and from there onto the Jungle Cruise

Ok I end my night with The Main Stree Electrical Parade -- LOOOOVE this parade!

After all that I went back to the Best Western DTD and slept like a rock till the next day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter