6 AM EMH - will the resort food courts be open earlier?

Always Dream

Mouseketeer
I'm planning to attend the 6-9 AM EMH at Hollywood Studios at the end of October. Will the food court at my resort be open prior to that? I'm guessing no.

Curious too, since we'll be there during these crazy magic hours....How about the buses too? I think they would, but maybe not the food....Good question though. Cheers!

The only thing I have seen so far was this info posted on the Pop Century Thread.

POP food court and shop open Friday August 29 at 2:30 am and Saturday August 30th to Monday September 2nd at 3:30 am for those attending EEMH.

Whoa!!! 3:30am??? I betcha cast members are going to love that!!! That's insane! Good to know though...thanks!

Beach Club Marketplace will open at 2:30am starting Friday and they will adjust times as needed.

Some food courts/resort QS opening and closing hours are dependent on park openings and closings; others are opened 24/7.

I think as time goes on and they see how many people actually use them they might not open the food courts until much later. 2:30am seems very early. I think the same will apply for the EEMH. As Disney always says hours are subject to change.
Seeing as how low the crowds have been at Disneyland since SWGE opened it’s gonna be interesting to see how the next few months pan out.

I just stayed at the Poly. I had no idea it was open when we got back from the Halloween party after 1am. I would have grabbed a drink.
I'm an early riser so some mornings when the sun was just starting to rise I'd take a walk to GF and back then settle into Capt. Cook's to read the papers and drink a cup of tea. Somewhere around 6:00 AM the rope dropper families would come in and out I would go, LOL. I think it functions as a grab and go during the off hours but staff is there and they start serving hot breakfasts around 6:00 AM. I'm not a hot breakfast eater in general so don't quote me on the hours beyond 24/7.

I'm an early riser so some mornings when the sun was just starting to rise I'd take a walk to GF and back then settle into Capt. Cook's to read the papers and drink a cup of tea. Somewhere around 6:00 AM the rope dropper families would come in and out I would go, LOL. I think it functions as a grab and go during the off hours but staff is there and they start serving hot breakfasts around 6:00 AM. I'm not a hot breakfast eater in general so don't quote me on the hours beyond 24/7.
I see some sights list the hours as 6:30am - 11pm.
The website does say 24 hours though.
I guess just grab and go after 11pm? Still, that’s pretty good if that’s the case. :)

I bet the food corts end up with a lot of grab and go for those EMH families. That is going to be a long wait in line until filks figure out how early you need to be there in order to make those hours wotk for your family.

For anyone staying at CSR, I would question whether El Mercado will change their hours to accommodate this. They are third party operated and open at 7am to begin with, which is later than the normal QS opening times at other resorts.

I asked the same the question about the Boardwalk Resort in the resorts forum. Hopefully Belle Vue Lounge or even better the Boardwalk Bakery will be open

I asked the same the question about the Boardwalk Resort in the resorts forum. Hopefully Belle Vue Lounge or even better the Boardwalk Bakery will be open
The Belle Vue Lounge (it's basically a bar) doesn't open until late afternoon but the Boardwalk Bakery starts around 6:30 in the morning and closes after 10 at night.

The Belle Vue Lounge (it's basically a bar) doesn't open until late afternoon but the Boardwalk Bakery starts around 6:30 in the morning and closes after 10 at night.
Belle lVue Lounge does serve a breakfast. Limited menu, but a breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter