6 beers per room or adult?

Here is a related question: where is a good place in Nassau to get a six-pack or a wine bottle to restock?

So is there no way for us to bring back a bottle of rum from the islands back home with us? We'd like to buy one has a souvenir to drink, but I know that you can't bring hard liquor back on the ship

Note, when you carry it on, it’s ok to “wheel” it on too. We bring several rolling totes to keep the weight down. I can’t tell you how many people I see physically carrying on their beverages.

So is there no way for us to bring back a bottle of rum from the islands back home with us? We'd like to buy one has a souvenir to drink, but I know that you can't bring hard liquor back on the ship
Yes you can bring it. Two ways of looking at it. They will confiscate it and hold it until the end of your cruise or, they will hold it for you until the end of your cruise. Either way, yes you can bring it back you just won't have it in your room to enjoy. I know if or when we end up in St Maarteen again DW wants another bottle of Guavaberry liquor and we don't care that they will hang onto it and give it back to us at the end of the cruise since it's for home anyways

I already read through that. It mentions wine but nothing about beer and where you are and aren't allowed to consume it. Can I just bring a beer to dinner? Or will they try to charge a similar "corking" fee?
Yes, it does. Last bullet point is:
Alcohol brought on board may not be consumed in any lounge or public area.

That means in your stateroom only, unless you pay the corkage fee to bring a bottle of wine to dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter