6 Days 5 Nights 4 Resorts 3 guests 2 waitlists 1 MNSSHP

River Country

15hours49Minutes away without traffic
Hello Everyone,

My name is Joey I am from New Jersey and the characters you will meet are me, my Wife and my Daughter. There will be some friends that are runners that will get thrown in the mix but they like to run and drink and I...well... I like to drink and eat.
First of all I have never done a trip report and cant even believe I am going to start one now. Let me bring you back to the beginning.

July 2018
Me:lets go to Disney for Halloween and F&W
Wife: Not sure yet we are changing dance studios not sure what the schedule is gonna be.
(I should inform you all that my 11 year old daughter is an ultra-competitive dancer)
August
Me: So how bout now?
Wife:o_O
September
Me: we are never going to get a reservation
Wife: :rolleyes2
OCTOBER 1st 10:00 AM EST
phone rings....
Me: Hello
Wife: Can we still go to Disney?
Me: well let sjust say I cant type here what I really said but short answer was yes

I manically booked dvc resorts as fast as I could. We already had AP. I booked the following

1BR SSR 1 night
Studio AKV Savanna 1 Night
PVB Studio 1 night
OKW 1 BR 2 nights

I also created 2 WL in the hope that can get something in order to limit the traveling

I created a rental from Budget Rental Car

I bought tickets to MNSSHP for October 31st

I managed to create FP+ for all 6 days and believe it or not I got Slinky Dog and FOP for the trip

Dining

I managed to book
BOG Breakfast

Ohana dinner...I actually already had this one just in case we were going and this ressie is for 8 people, where our friends the runners come in. They will be running in the F&W marathon weekend
Beaches and Cream
Hollywood and Vine Minnie's Seasonal Dine
The Edison

All of the above was done in 24 hours, and to be honest I usually plan months in advance but it seems to be working out just fine. I will continue to update if I get my wait lists or if any cool dining becomes available i.e. Cali Grill

See Ya Real Soon

Update:

We have gone from 4 to 3 Resorts.

2 Wait lists came in for Polynesian YAYA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter