• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

6 month booking availability?

sshaw0715

Mouseketeer
We are waiting to close on our first contract and looks like it will probably be March sometime before we can book a room. Is booking a studio for 5 nights Labor Day even a possibility? I do not want SSR but pretty open to almost anything else. We have 136 points to work with.

You probably won't know until you close and get your membership access. Maybe SSR or OKW or AKV.

Agree with Deb & Bill that those three are your most likely options. In order, I'd likely go for AKV, OKW, then SSR. That being said, a) you may have no choice; b) you might have to do a split stay (not a terrible option); and c) SSR's location close to Disney Springs is a real plus. There is always something to admire about each resort. Also, if you don't get what you want, don't forget to waitlist.

we have had very good luck with late may early june. was able to book last year at that time a 1br at boardwalk at 3-4 months notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter