6 weeks to go and i haven't started planning yet!

julieannbabe

<font color=blue>I am a <font color=red>summer <fo
hopefully i am going at the end of feb - so six weeks to go and i haven't started planning yet.
it isn't like me - maybe i am leaving it late as i get over anxious when i plan.
But i got to start planning sooner rather than later.
it is that 9 hour flight that i hate. makes me feel like luck.

oh - maybe i will do the happy dance!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :jumping1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

I've been planning since November for our trip May 28th...keep that in mind when I offer the gentle nudge...are you nuts?? Get going, start plannning your trip of a lifetime. :rotfl2:

17days left for me and I have not planned anything :eek: . I just figured what park/what day and that's it. No packing list yet (weird for me). HAve you been before? I guess maybe I've just 'got it down' now!

DisFam95 said:
17days left for me and I have not planned anything :eek: . I just figured what park/what day and that's it. No packing list yet (weird for me). HAve you been before? I guess maybe I've just 'got it down' now!

yes but not in over 2 years - man we got to start planning.

have a great time - where is that kool banana? :banana: :banana:

xjx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter