• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

60 day + bookings at Toy Story Land

My original game plan was to book FOP first and then move on to SDD. After reading these comments, it appears I will need to hustle for a FP for SDD before anything! I can start booking my FPs on May 30... Only 25 more days of anxiety to go. Lol!

If you have someone that book at the same time you are, then I would do that. I was booking SDD while my daughter booked FOP

If you have someone that book at the same time you are, then I would do that. I was booking SDD while my daughter booked FOP

I did not know this was a thing... :idea: So two people can use the same MyDisneyExperience account on different devices and book at the same time?!

I don't book mine until July for our September trip, but I will come back and update when I do! Reports looks pretty promising if you can move HS and AK a little later into your trip.
I think it’s just a matter of luck too. We have a party of 12 and got Navi on day 60 and FOP on 61. We did do the Toy Story rides a little later on day 65 and 66 . Good luck to everyone

How difficult do you anticipate it’ll be trying to get a Navi FP for 7 people 62 days out? We are visiting in mid-August. We also plan to go to AK on the 7th day of our trip, and are going to save the FOP FP for that day. We are planning two days at HS, so I figure TSMM one day and SD another day.
Just curious how difficult it will be to try to get a Navi FP 62 days out? It seems most of the talk is related to FOP.

How difficult do you anticipate it’ll be trying to get a Navi FP for 7 people 62 days out? We are visiting in mid-August. We also plan to go to AK on the 7th day of our trip, and are going to save the FOP FP for that day. We are planning two days at HS, so I figure TSMM one day and SD another day.
Just curious how difficult it will be to try to get a Navi FP 62 days out? It seems most of the talk is related to FOP.

I really don't think you'll have a problem with Navi at 62 days. You very well may have your choice of time slot, too.

I just booked Navi 60+2 days out for 10:25 (6 people).
I Was looking for FOP but it only had late afternoon and evening availability (this was at 7:00).
I did get FoP in the morning for day 60+5 though

I arrive 6/29, struggled to find any SDD at up to 60+8, had no trouble finding FOP when I first logged on at 7am (though they were gone by about 2pm). I have checked fairly regularly over the past two weeks and Alien Swirling Saucers keeps popping up with additional FPs, and some evening FOPs have popped up but zero SDDs have.

Ugh I am booking my fp Sunday morning and I am counting down the days until I can. I should be good considering SDD is 60+4 for me and FOP would be 60+6 for me but I also am hoping I can get TSMM for 60+1 so fingers crossed everything works out!

I kind of hate the fact that we are now being pinned up against Disney Springs hotels for these fastpasses. Wish we still had at least like a 5 or 10 day advantage over those hotels

Disney Springs hotels now get 60 days FP? I didn't realize that. TSMM is still *widely* available for my dates, which are now 40ish days away, so that should be no problem for you.

Just wanted to add my experience as my 60 day window opened up today. Majority of these are for a party of 2, but I'll note where my entire party was included:

Day 60 (July 22nd): nothing available for FOP (although, right on schedule, the website was down for the first 10 minutes, but I doubt that had any impact); plenty of availability for Na'vi
60+1: Plenty of TSMM availability; SDD availability began around 5:00pm (as of right now, still available around 9:00pm though); plenty of availability for A_S_S (ha)
60+5: Availability for FOP began around 10am for party of two, but was able to secure FOP for all 8 in party by splitting up into groups of 5/2/1 at 11am. As of right now, still showing availability around 2pm for party of 2
60+7: Availability for FOP at all times, beginning at 9am (not surprisingly) - can still book 9am as of right now as well

Overall, just about exactly as I expected, including difficulties with the website

Ugh I am booking my fp Sunday morning and I am counting down the days until I can. I should be good considering SDD is 60+4 for me and FOP would be 60+6 for me but I also am hoping I can get TSMM for 60+1 so fingers crossed everything works out!

I kind of hate the fact that we are now being pinned up against Disney Springs hotels for these fastpasses. Wish we still had at least like a 5 or 10 day advantage over those hotels
How did everything go for your FP morning? Did you get SD on 60+4?

I logged on at 7am Central on a Saturday (forgot it was my fp day :upsidedow ) and there were plenty of fp's for slinky dog at 60+5 and 60+7 I did not check earlier dates because those were the days we were going to Hollywood Studios. Needless to say, I did not schedule slinky dog because it doesn't interest my group, we like Toy Story and were thrilled to finally get fp's for Rock N Roller Coaster! I also got fp's for FOP at 60+3 and 60+6 with no problems.

I am curious what the availability of the HS Tier 2 FPs is like after June 30? I imagine it might be just as difficult to get RnR FP as it is to get some of the TSL FP once the tiers change. Can anyone weigh in?

My fp day was May 12th for July 11-18th. I did not have a problem getting fp's for RnR on both my HS days and I logged in an hour late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter