60 day check-in...any advantages?

renessa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Just wondering if there is an advantage to check in at 60 days versus 7 days...TY!

And getting one thing crossed off the "to do" list. But it doesn't get you your requests granted anymore than checking in at seven days.

Do you have a list of fax numbers for the resorts? How do you word your faxes to be reasonably successful at getting your requests?

Do you have a list of fax numbers for the resorts? How do you word your faxes to be reasonably successful at getting your requests?

The only resorts I know for sure accepts and reads faxes is POR and POFQ. Your best bet is to call the main reservation line and add any requests to your reservation. Just describe what you want. "Upper Floor Close To Elevator ", "Corner Room Close To Food Court " for example.

I have done this for every trip and never found any advantages. However, this year we got two of the best rooms we have ever had. Don't know if it had anything at all to do with early check in, but I will do it again regardless.

The only resorts I know for sure accepts and reads faxes is POR and POFQ. Your best bet is to call the main reservation line and add any requests to your reservation. Just describe what you want. "Upper Floor Close To Elevator ", "Corner Room Close To Food Court " for example.

I don';t even know if my 17 year old granddaughter knows what a fax machine is and I know my eight year old grandson doesn't know. Because "there's an app for that!" :)

A little off topic but when you send the fax for the request what information do you usually include? (I want to try this for my upcoming stay!)

I've done this 45 days out.

I'll let everyone know what happens in 3 weeks regarding room quality and requests granted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter