60 day times available but later days not

rM3panno

Earning My Ears
This morning was our 60 day window opening. I know we should have been up at 5:30 but I was searching at 6:00am. Oddly, we snagged something on the first park day (61 days out) but the next consecutive days in our trip only show availability at city works and the Edison for any time throughout the day.

Is this a glitch? seems odd for multiple options on day 1 and subsequent days to have nothing but these 2.

After further review there is decent availability on days before our trip at many restaurants so the question is are the restaurants not actually releasing the available table times at 60+ days out? Do they only release on the 60th day or is it even less now

Last edited:
Definitely seems like a glitch. Are you doing a split stay at all? Have you tried using your browser in incognito mode?

Definitely seems like a glitch. Are you doing a split stay at all? Have you tried using your browser in incognito mode?
Yes, so far I have tried the app, website on mobile, website on laptop, and website on laptop via incognito. No split stay.

That's crazy. Maybe try the dining reservation number?
2 hour wait, will have to try after school drop off. It really seems like they haven’t released all of the tables yet. I wonder if there is some holdback for Genie + release tomorrow

I wouldn't think it'd have to do with G+. I saw several other people successful over the weekend for 60+ out. You did say you were staying onsite, right? Wonder if others are having a Similar issue contributing to the long wait times. Keep checking and get on the phone as soon as possible. Good luck!

This morning was our 60 day window also. I got on at 6:07 and got most of my reservations made, but around 6:35ish I started getting "Access Denied. You do not have permission from this server". Not sure what happened?! I booked my last reservation using my phone, but I still can't get on to mydisneyexperience through my computer.

@rM3panno Good luck with your dining reservations!

ETA: I was just able to log on to mydisneyexperience now...no idea what happened earlier...

I wouldn't think it'd have to do with G+. I saw several other people successful over the weekend for 60+ out. You did say you were staying onsite, right? Wonder if others are having a Similar issue contributing to the long wait times. Keep checking and get on the phone as soon as possible. Good luck!
We are at the 4 seasons this trip which I believe gets the 60+ reservation window. This has to be the worst system for reservations.

well now I am second guessing that 4 Seasons gets the +10 rule. We have always stayed at Disney owned properties and given the perks included at 4 seasons seemed to match up I maybe erroneously assumed dining was the same.

Last edited:
I had issues accessing dining earlier too - just within the 60 day window, but I'd see a reservation and then when I'd go to confirm it wouldn't load or populate on the main list anymore. It seems to be sorted out now for me, crossing fingers for you too!

I was just coming to ask this....I had the same thing happen yesterday. I called when the phone lines opened and the wait was 2 hours right away. I wasn't able to wait on hold due to other commitments so I am waiting right npw. I was so mad because I got up at 4:45 with my list and wasn't able to make a single reservation! At this point I will maybe be able to shift my park days around to get Oga's, but know we won't get Space 220 :(

If anyone’s issue is not seeing the +10 open:

Click on a day it will allow you to and then click “check availability”. On the next screen, there is a little calendar icon. When I clicked on that, it opened my other days….this morning was a struggle.

We are at the 4 seasons this trip which I believe gets the 60+ reservation window. This has to be the worst system for reservations.

well now I am second guessing that 4 Seasons gets the +10 rule. We have always stayed at Disney owned properties and given the perks included at 4 seasons seemed to match up I maybe erroneously assumed dining was the same.

We are at an offsite hotel with the perks also (Waldorf) and I was under the impression we got the 60+10, but since I am having the same issue I am second guessing it also. The weird thing is when I go to search for dinning I can select any of the days of our stay, but when it actually goes to search I get this error:

We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again.

Is this what you are seeing?

I was just coming to ask this....I had the same thing happen yesterday. I called when the phone lines opened and the wait was 2 hours right away. I wasn't able to wait on hold due to other commitments so I am waiting right npw. I was so mad because I got up at 4:45 with my list and wasn't able to make a single reservation! At this point I will maybe be able to shift my park days around to get Oga's, but know we won't get Space 220 :(
same here, tried calling right when the phones opened but had to take the kids to school. On hold now, 91 min in and hopefully getting close. So frustrating. I wish I could definitively find out if four seasons is eligible for 60+ length of stay. I would assume so since I get availability for the 2 restaurants at DS on the 61-63 days out but I get more availability for the 60th day out. Seems like I wouldn’t even be able to search those days if not eligible.This morning the entire trip window became searchable.

This morning was our 60 day window opening. I know we should have been up at 5:30 but I was searching at 6:00am. Oddly, we snagged something on the first park day (61 days out) but the next consecutive days in our trip only show availability at city works and the Edison for any time throughout the day.

Is this a glitch? seems odd for multiple options on day 1 and subsequent days to have nothing but these 2.

After further review there is decent availability on days before our trip at many restaurants so the question is are the restaurants not actually releasing the available table times at 60+ days out? Do they only release on the 60th day or is it even less now
Sounds like a glitch unless you have split stay. Hope this can be resolved.

We are at an offsite hotel with the perks also (Waldorf) and I was under the impression we got the 60+10, but since I am having the same issue I am second guessing it also. The weird thing is when I go to search for dinning I can select any of the days of our stay, but when it actually goes to search I get this error:

We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again.

No, it shows me availability bit only at city works and the Edison. All else is booked, I was able to get a reservation on the 61st day at crystal palace

No, it shows me availability bit only at city works and the Edison. All else is booked, I was able to get a reservation on the 61st day at crystal palace

So weird that we are getting different errors! I started with Space 220 yesterday and that said no availability on 60+6 days, so I assumed it was just booked but then when I moved on I was getting the server error. I am at 25 minutes on hold...let me know what you find out.

I had the same problem this morning and it's still not working. I also got errors every time I tried to click on a reservation time so I missed out on Chef Mickey's after getting up at 4:45am. I tried for almost an hour and went back to sleep. I tried again about 9am and was able to get dinner a dinner reservation for 8:15. I don't want to have to get up at 5 every morning this week! :(

So weird that we are getting different errors! I started with Space 220 yesterday and that said no availability on 60+6 days, so I assumed it was just booked but then when I moved on I was getting the server error. I am at 25 minutes on hold...let me know what you find out.
I am talking to Disney on chat now. Everything cm has suggested so far I have already tried. He has been silent for a while so hopefully he is pressing buttons.

We stayed at the Four Seasons in June and had the same problem. I assumed since everything was linked up in My Disney Experience we would be good to go the morning reservations opened up but we were not. I called immediately and was able to make reservations over the phone but I was not able to do it online until it hit the public 60 day mark for each day. It is not the ideal experience for booking as it such a puzzle to put together and not something I wanted to do over the phone with a CM. So frustrating! Good luck!

Same thing and now the disney phone lines are not even ringing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter