60 day window open and almost no choices…

Options are definitely limited. Some potential tips - search for a specific time (9:30am) vs. a general meal (breakfast) and, if your party size is an odd number (3) add one to search for an even number (4). These are some known quirks of the system. Definitely worth it to keep checking if you didn't find what you wanted as people are changing their plans all the time.
Is it a problem only having three when the reservation was for four?

The 60 day window for our end of September trip just opened up and when I went in to book the one sit down breakfast we were going to do, nothing was available. And after searching around most of the parks and hotels, very little was showing available. I’m a bit surprised. Not too bad a thing as we’re there during F&W and we’ll be doing most of our eating there. The one breakfast we ended up booking was at Cape May Cafe the day we arrive. We’ll be Ubering over in the morning from Universal and staying at Beach Club, so an 8:55 breakfast before we hit a park seemed right.
Good luck to all trying to book sit downs.
We are here now and have had problems getting reservations as well even leading up to our trip. One thing we are finding out at the restaurants we are getting into like Trails End is that they are offering limited food items and are closed several days a week. Yep. They aren’t open every day.

So once when my 60 day mark arrives, It will automatically allow me to make reservations for all 5 days on that day or do I need to make a reservation daily? I am staying on Disney property.
As long as you’re at the same resort the whole time. The reservation window starts based on 60+ your check in. If you check in more than once, it’s a separate date.

We are here now and have had problems getting reservations as well even leading up to our trip. One thing we are finding out at the restaurants we are getting into like Trails End is that they are offering limited food items and are closed several days a week. Yep. They aren’t open every day.
Trails End is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays right now and the menu was released a while ago for the family style meal opposed to the buffet.

Geez, I wish - mostly we eat at the bar but I think my biggest road block is my husband doesn't eat much. My new strategy is appetizers or tapas.
I assure I skip or nibble at meals eaten on the concierge floor. However, meals and cocktails are a big part of Disney enjoyment for my 6'6" 245lbs DH. He loves great dining when we vacation. I only wish I could eat like he does!!! :worship:

For some strange reason, it's not letting me do this is MDE! My 60 day was yesterday, yet only 1 day at a time is able to be accessed. Today I can only book the 5th of October!
Is your resort stay linked to your account that you are trying to make ADRs with? And is it all one reservation or do you have a split stay?

For some strange reason, it's not letting me do this is MDE! My 60 day was yesterday, yet only 1 day at a time is able to be accessed. Today I can only book the 5th of October!

I had this issue last year and it just eventually resolved itself. It was really annoying.

I tried this morning and I'm having the exact same issue if I try and book a specific restaurant. If I just put in a time at the top and let it show me everything available then I can book all the days. Crazy!

60 day window opened this morning and I had no glitches (thankfully). I used an incognito browser in Chrome and searched directly on the pages of the restaurants I wanted. I did not even try the app until I was done with the important stuff, but I did notice it acting up with inconsistencies. Only things I didn't get were Oga's for our 2nd day and my preferred time for Topolino's on our 2nd day (had wanted something around 8:30p but settled for 9:15p for now). Like always, availability was plentiful the further I got into our stay. Only places we're missing are all things that aren't available yet (Boma, California Grill, and Space 220 fingers crossed).

My ADR opened on 8/1 and we are going to MK on 10/1. As I suspected, there were no TS openings. I'm trying to do three people, but I see a tip to try for 4 people. I know 10/1 is the big day, but I was hoping to find a place to sit in AC and eat comfortably. Is it worth it to keep checking or do you think it will just be impossible for 10/1. Thank you.

My ADR opened on 8/1 and we are going to MK on 10/1. As I suspected, there were no TS openings. I'm trying to do three people, but I see a tip to try for 4 people. I know 10/1 is the big day, but I was hoping to find a place to sit in AC and eat comfortably. Is it worth it to keep checking or do you think it will just be impossible for 10/1. Thank you.

I highly recommend Touring Plans Reservation Finder. It will alert u via text when preferred location has availability. It has pulled through for us on every single trip. Love, love it!!!

I think it is heavily booked but people do change their minds. Maybe try one of the reservation finders in addition to looking.

I highly recommend Touring Plans Reservation Finder. It will alert u via text when preferred location has availability. It has pulled through for us on every single trip. Love, love it!!!
Thank you. I was looking into Touring Plans, I did not realize they had a reservation finder.

I think it is heavily booked but people do change their minds. Maybe try one of the reservation finders in addition to looking.
Thank you, I just found out that Touring Plans has one and will into that. I really love Columbia Harbor House, but I'm sure the lines for CS will be very long that day.

Had that same issue this morning If I tried the website. I was logged in. Could see my hotel reservation, yet it would only let me make a reservation up to the 7th. If I went to the app, I could make them out through the 12, our check out day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter