• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

60 days of Free Disney Vacations sweepstakes!

I believe today is the day they pick the next set of winners. I have been entering everyday and dreaming!!! :cool1: Can't hurt to dream, especially about WDW. Good Luck everyone. I would love to hear that someone on the Boards had won. :banana:

I believe today is the day they pick the next set of winners. I have been entering everyday and dreaming!!! :cool1: Can't hurt to dream, especially about WDW. Good Luck everyone. I would love to hear that someone on the Boards had won. :banana:

From another thread, it seems that four Dis-ers have won!!!!:). Really exciting...hope to see lots more!

I enter every Disney vacation contest out there. Yes, I've entered. Heads up -- ABC and Disney websites do not work well in Chrome for entering their contests.

Thank you so much. I have been trying to figure out what was wrong and why I kept getting a communication error every time I tried to enter :eek:. Now off to submit my entry!!! Good luck to everyone :)

Here are the dates and info for the drawings!

For the 7 Daily Sweepstakes for January 1-7: 7 Daily Drawings on January 11, 2012.

For the 7 Daily Sweepstakes for January 8-14: 7 Daily Drawings on January 18, 2012.

For the 7 Daily Sweepstakes for January 15-21: 7 Daily Drawings on January 25, 2012.

For the 7 Daily Sweepstakes for January 22-28: 7 Daily Drawings on February 1, 2012.

For the 7 Daily Sweepstakes for January 29-February 4: 7 Daily Drawings on February 8, 2012.

For the 7 Daily Sweepstakes for February 5-11: 7 Daily Drawings on February 15, 2012.

For the 7 Daily Sweepstakes for February 12-18: 7 Daily Drawings on February 22, 2012.

For the 7 Daily Sweepstakes for February 19-25: 7 Daily Drawings on February 29, 2012.

For the 4 Daily Sweepstakes for February 26-29: 4 Daily Drawings on March 5, 2012.

I'm kind of confused. I just noticed today that they had winners listed but they only have 11 people.

Shouldn't it be 14 people as of today?

I'm kind of confused. I just noticed today that they had winners listed but they only have 11 people.

Shouldn't it be 14 people as of today?

I think that all that they are showing are those that have been officially verified and any others that have been drawn are still pending- waiting on affidavits being signed etc.

I think that all that they are showing are those that have been officially verified and any others that have been drawn are still pending- waiting on affidavits being signed etc.

A few people on here have said they won and signed affidavits but still aren't on the list yet, so I'm just guessing updating that list isn't a big priority for them. They also might not do it until they have a bigger chunk of actually confirmed winners, so we may not see it updated until the end of January or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter