• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

60 days of Free Disney Vacations sweepstakes!

Someone posted on Liners (Unofficial Guide site) that their friend already won one of the free OMDD trips. Not sure the validity. They said the names are picked every day but only announced to the public on Wed; however, the winners are notified daily.

Anyone else confirm this??

Someone posted on Liners (Unofficial Guide site) that their friend already won one of the free OMDD trips. Not sure the validity. They said the names are picked every day but only announced to the public on Wed; however, the winners are notified daily.

Anyone else confirm this??

I can sorts confirm this - I got a fed-ex package today that I had to fill out paperwork and send it overnight back to them - It was from the one more day sweepstakes and it said I was a potential winner :banana:

watkinsme.... how did they get your address? Did they email or text you for the info when you got picked?

I remember reading the rules and they said they were notifying everyone on the 11th or so for the prior week...

Congrats to you!!

I can sorts confirm this - I got a fed-ex package today that I had to fill out paperwork and send it overnight back to them - It was from the one more day sweepstakes and it said I was a potential winner :banana:

AWESOME!!!!

This is terrific and seems to confirm that winners are picked prior to the day they are announced.

Well done!:cool1::banana:

are you choosing WDW or DL?

watkinsme.... how did they get your address? Did they email or text you for the info when you got picked?

I remember reading the rules and they said they were notifying everyone on the 11th or so for the prior week...

Congrats to you!!
I entered online using my account that I book my disney vacations with - so I am assuming they used it (it had my address and email in the letter)

My paperwork said my notarized paperwork must be received by them no later than the 11th of Jan

I went and got it done the hour after I got it and sent it right back to them...

and I may or may not have checked the tracking number 10 or so times tonight:scared1:
AWESOME!!!!

This is terrific and seems to confirm that winners are picked prior to the day they are announced.

Well done!:cool1::banana:

are you choosing WDW or DL?

I. HAVE. NO. IDEA!!!!!:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Really I don't know we kinda discussed it briefly. We are going to WDW in 3 weeks...so I think we will decide once we get the rest of the information.... It said I will get more information by mail in 7 days.

Does anyone know how they will notify people who entered by text message? I have tried to enter several times (starting just after midnight on the 1st) through onemoredisneyday.com and always get a error message. My phone has been dead for 2 days and my voicemail is full, so that is concerning.

On a related note, I don't know WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! I would do (almost) anything to win on of these trips, but for some reason I have only remembered to enter on the 1st and the 3rd :sad2: ::bangs head on wall:: I have GOT to get it together.

Does anyone know how they will notify people who entered by text message? I have tried to enter several times (starting just after midnight on the 1st) through onemoredisneyday.com and always get a error message. My phone has been dead for 2 days and my voicemail is full, so that is concerning.

On a related note, I don't know WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! I would do (almost) anything to win on of these trips, but for some reason I have only remembered to enter on the 1st and the 3rd :sad2: ::bangs head on wall:: I have GOT to get it together.

another person asked this question on Liners and the people over there said, that those who enter via text will get a phone call at their text phone to ask for contact info.

Good luck!

So glad to see a Disser won one!!

Thanks for reminding me. I just entered on my phone and on the web. It would be nice to win something.

I'm so tired of getting the error message. I've had to switch from firefox to ie, and now I'm getting the error message on ie. Does anyone have a solution to this, other than entering via text?

I'm so tired of getting the error message. I've had to switch from firefox to ie, and now I'm getting the error message on ie. Does anyone have a solution to this, other than entering via text?

I got that the first few tries. I then signed up for a Disney account. Make sure I am logged in and then I have not got the error since. :goodvibes

keep entering,

seven given away by the end of today and 53 more to go!!

Congrads on winning watkinsme! Did they tell you what resorts you could choose?

My Mom called me today saying some envelope had arrived from Disney, I freaked out thinking I might have won but it was only the luggage tags for my upcoming trip. :laughing:

Congrads on winning watkinsme! Did they tell you what resorts you could choose?

My Mom called me today saying some envelope had arrived from Disney, I freaked out thinking I might have won but it was only the luggage tags for my upcoming trip. :laughing:

I hear ya! I'm having the person who is taking care of our house/pets be on the lookout for anything from Disney while we are away.

I realize the chances of me winning are soooo low but I'd hate to be a "potential winner" and then not be able to meet the deadline to return the documents b/c I was in Disney!!

Have fun in Disney -- maybe our paths will cross!:goodvibes

Can you enter both with a cell and online? It seems like you can...

I've read that you can't, supposedly it disqualifies you. However, I don't see how Disney could check unless you won once using text and once using the web. I've ready other places that people are entering using both methods. Does anyone know the official ruling on this?

Yes - somebody please clarify. When you enter online - after you get a confirmation it mentions the text number. So I wonder if it is okay to do both.

Yes - somebody please clarify. When you enter online - after you get a confirmation it mentions the text number. So I wonder if it is okay to do both.

from the website:

LIMIT: ONE ENTRY ALLOWED PER PERSON/CELL/ADDRESS FOR EACH DAY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter