60 days out from trip can only book dining on check-in day

Wendysofftoneverland

DIS Veteran
I thought on-site could book for the length of stay (as long as it is less than 10 days), but I can only select my check-in day. Do the dining reservations for 60+10 have to be done on the phone? Are Ft. Wilderness campsites eligible since they aren't an on-site "hotel"?

I thought on-site could book for the length of stay (as long as it is less than 10 days), but I can only select my check-in day. Do the dining reservations for 60+10 have to be done on the phone? Are Ft. Wilderness campsites eligible since they aren't an on-site "hotel"?
That happened to me too! Believe it or not, I worked when I changed the device I logged in from.

Clear cookies and try again.

This !! And... had this happen to me a few times as well--- for whatever reason, my location on my profile changed to Canada---
When I switched it back to US, problem solved

I called and waited on hold and got the reservations I wanted...except had to do Chef Mickey's on checkout day. Except for an 8:10 pm dinner (which would be too late for my little kids), it was booked the other days. Makes me wonder if off-site guests can ever book Chef Mickey's.

I called and waited on hold and got the reservations I wanted...except had to do Chef Mickey's on checkout day. Except for an 8:10 pm dinner (which would be too late for my little kids), it was booked the other days. Makes me wonder if off-site guests can ever book Chef Mickey's.
I would think so as with each day that goes by before arrival guests are dropping and picking up ADRs. Of course the off site guests will have a smaller pool of reservations.

Having the same issue booking online with three different devices - phone, iPad, and desktop computer. I’m going to call tomorrow

Having the same issue booking online with three different devices - phone, iPad, and desktop computer. I’m going to call tomorrow
I was not able either thus consequently have lost out on reservations I should have been able to make for popular restaurants as had to make them day by day. Unfortunate. I tried all devices with regular website and app and would not allow. Sadly wait time on phone was over 2 hours. Not sure why and I am thinking staying onsite clearly has no advantage. Just unfortunate that some could and some could not. Staying deluxe club level as well. We have the lounge but just the same the availability to book should have been there.

We had problems this morning too. We eventually got everything except Olga’s. I set up a dining alert for that

Work around: choose the first day of your trip for the restaurant you want. Then in the next window you can change the date and your 60+ days will appear. This worked for me this morning.

Thanks so much for this! I was on at 6 AM this morning and was glad I had seen this. I never could go past my initial check in day until I got to the next screen. Much appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter