60 points left @ $9.75 (use by end of FEB!) Updated with list of open dates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mousedvc

Earning My Ears
Had to unexpectedly cancel a trip
390 points @ $9.75 (must use by end of Feb!)
60 are left!!!!

Please no haggling, this is already cheap. As this is so soon as rooms are hard to find make sure to follow these rules when contacting me so I can get this done for you.

- send me a PM!
- send me your text number so I can check on dates live with you!
- names, ages and postal optionally appreciated
- be flexible please, dates are gone as it is, this is a good deal but please work with me else I can't help
- be ready to book, if I find a date it will likely be gone in hours
- no requested before Jan 10th please

thanks!!

Hi! I can't send a PM because I am new to Disboards and it seems it will not allow me to post my email address either. I normally use a different site.

Someone has just decided to add a night to our January trip. I have been checking and I just saw a room open up for the night we need. Can you please text me at 814-470-6825 so we can get set up? It will be simple since we don't need dining or MDE. We will need to move quickly or we could lose the room.

Thank you!

Hoping you can find a cancellation. Looking for a two bedroom for 4 adults and
4 children for Dec.19-24. Dates are firm as we have already purchased airfare.
Text me at 419-230-5487 as we are ready to book any available resort.
Thanks,
Diana

I cannot PM due to the fact I have no posts to this site. I am looking to rent a week at Port Orleans Riverside, Water View @ Disney World Feb.7th thru 14th. Possibly a different resort Hotel, but same week. Please let me know if you can assist and what the cost will be for the week. Please forgive me if I sound clueless, but I am new to Disney Points. Call me or text 843-229-4732 Thank you

I was actually able to send you a PM and I included all of our info for a room that i confirmed is available. :) Thanks!

Looking for reservation (open to location) for last week in February. We are looking to 6 nights for two adults and one child. Willing to split stay between rooms if necessary for reservation. (can't Pm Yet) Please let me know if you need more info from me, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please PM me and I would be happy to send you my number.

Seeking studio at GF, BLT, BW or BC 1/1-1/5. Let me know -- thanks!!

Sent pm yesterday...not certain if you've had a chance to look at it but just checking in to see.

I can't PM yet :crazy2:
Do you still have points available? We really want to make one last quick trip down Dec 12 - 15. I have no idea if there is anything even available. We'd rather not have SSR or OKW but if you don't mind letting me know what's available. We're a family of 4 so a studio or 1 bed will work. We've rented before and are very familiar with DVC. My cell is 770-833-3569, feel free to text and let me know.
Thank you so much!
paige

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter