• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

600+ Boardwalk Villas - $15pp - Discounts Available - Experienced Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnNJ

Mouseketeer
I have Boardwalk Villa points available for rent or transfer (Sept). Points may be used for any WDW resort. Discounts may be available so let's talk.

I am an experienced owner and I sometimes make my points available. I have helped many families have the vacation of their dreams and saved them some money.

Please contact me directly via email - johncnj@gmail.com

Provide dates, resort and room choice, total number of people (ages of children), full name of primary contact and I will check for availability. Please let me know if the dates are firm or provide alternate dates.

Contract provided, full payment via certified check, money order or PayPal (3% fee) due when the reservation is complete, non-refundable but changes may be made as per DVC restrictions.

Feel secure - Once a reservation is made to your satisfaction and payment is received, it will not be modified without your written permission.

I have Boardwalk Villa points available for rent or transfer (Sept). Points may be used for any WDW resort. Discounts may be available so let's talk.

I am an experienced owner and I sometimes make my points available. I have helped many families have the vacation of their dreams and saved them some money.

Provide dates, resort and room choice, total number of people (ages of children), full name of primary contact and I will check for availability. Please let me know if the dates are firm or provide alternate dates.

Contract provided, full payment via certified check, money order or PayPal (3% fee) due when the reservation is complete, non-refundable but changes may be made as per DVC restrictions.

Feel secure - Once a reservation is made to your satisfaction and payment is received, it will not be modified without your written permission.

Sent an e-mail to you with request info

Hi looking for Nov 30th to Dec 3rd can you please let me know how much 3 people studio is fine thanks

Will you do a transfer and if do you have minimum you will transfer. Looking for 100-120.

Thanks

Not sure how many points needed but looking to book 2 bdrm villa at BCV 11/17/18-11/24/18. Can you help?

Hi John, I emailed you regarding a stay for October 28-Nov 8. Today is our 11 month window opening. Thanks!

I have points available for reservations starting September 1, 2018. The 2017 points are all gone. $15pp. Act quickly.

Hi,

I am very interested in staying at the Boardwalk July 22-27, 5 nights. Just a standard view studio, 70 points. Could I buy from you??? I am a Teacher in Pa. and I have been buying points for years from friends, but they are all using their points this year.

Thank you,

Lou Palkovics ( Personal email: loupalkovics@gmail.com )

I have points available for reservations starting September 1, 2018. The 2017 points are all gone. $15pp. Act quickly.

Hi I emailed you. But I'm looking to go 11/3/18-11/10/18. 2 bedroom 4 adults 2 kids and 1 infant. Either Boardwalk or beach club. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter