• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

600pts @ $18-22 pp for Rent Feb 2024 and Onward Book Any Resort Except Riviera - HHI and SSR Home Resorts *Experienced with DVC Rentals*

Status
Not open for further replies.
1150 SSR Feb 2024 and onwards
$18 per point within the 7 month window.
$20 per point in the 7-11 month window.

100 HHI points Feb 2024 and onwards
$22 per point

137 BRV October 2022 (good through September 23)
$18 per point

Can book any resort at the 7 month window except Riviera. 7-11 month priority booking at Saratoga Springs and Hilton Head Island.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

References available, contract provided!

No minimum, but for point values under 50 there is a $2/point surcharge.
Would you transfer points?

Good morning. Looking for two possible sets of dates, two bedroom, flexible on location but prefer AKV SV. If not AKV, perhaps BWV PV, or Beach Club, Poly, any really with an upgraded view but we would be ballin' on a budget, so to speak, so no resorts that are insanely priced please. We have already stayed at OKW, and we loved it but looking for something different. Here is the info:

Scenario 1: Dec 16-20, 2023, four adults
Scenario 2: June 15-19 2024, four adults

Thanks!

Last edited:

Good morning. Looking for two possible sets of dates, two bedroom, flexible on location but prefer AKV SV. If not AKV, perhaps BWV PV, or Beach Club, Poly, any really with an upgraded view but we would be ballin' on a budget, so to speak, so no resorts that are insanely priced please. We have already stayed at OKW, and we loved it but looking for something different. Here is the info:

Scenario 1: Dec 16-20, 2023, four adults
Scenario 2: June 15-19 2024, four adults

Thanks!
Hello! I no longer have any points valid for your December dates. For your June dates those are in the 11 month window and therefore I can only book at my home resorts of Saratoga Springs and Hilton Head.

1150 SSR Feb 2024 and onwards
$18 per point within the 7 month window.
$20 per point in the 7-11 month window.

100 HHI points Feb 2024 and onwards
$22 per point

137 BRV October 2022 (good through September 23)
$18 per point

Can book any resort at the 7 month window except Riviera. 7-11 month priority booking at Saratoga Springs and Hilton Head Island.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

References available, contract provided!

No minimum, but for point values under 50 there is a $2/point surcharge.
I am looking for a standard studio at boardwalk Jan 22-31 2024

In two weeks will be the 7 month window for what I am looking for, 1 bedroom at BCV Feb 22, 2024 to March 3… 4 people
If you still have points available please consider me…
Thanks

H
In two weeks will be the 7 month window for what I am looking for, 1 bedroom at BCV Feb 22, 2024 to March 3… 4 people
Thanks
Hi! I can book this for you now almost guara teed through a process called "walking" a reservation. I will PM you

Thanks
Actually you'll have to PM me once you reach eligibility. There is a link at the top of my post to show you how to PM

Hi, we are looking to book a last-minute Aulani trip. Are you able to book for less than 7 days?

Resort: Aulani
Check-in date: 8-20-23
Check-out date: 8-24-23
Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom): 2 or 3 bedroom
Number of adults: 4
Number of children: 3

Thank you!

Hi, we are looking to book a last-minute Aulani trip. Are you able to book for less than 7 days?

Resort: Aulani
Check-in date: 8-20-23
Check-out date: 8-24-23
Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom): 2 or 3 bedroom
Number of adults: 4
Number of children: 3

Thank you!
Hi NIkki, I am out of points eligible for booking this August. I am booking for Feb 2024 and onward now.

I can't find a pm, no idea how that works..
It is the only way bookings are done on this site, I am attaching the link from my initial post that explains it. Essentially you have to post 10 comments on the disboards and 24 hours after doing that you're allowed to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter