6057 pictures, 11 videos, and more - with videos and more DONE

I decided to head towards Main Street and wait for Blanche, or at least wait to hear from her.

IMG_0342 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0343 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0343 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0344 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0345 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0346 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0348 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0347 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I peeked in to take a picture, but I didn't really get in line.

IMG_0350 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0351 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0352 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0353 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I got a text from Blanche saying that she was staying in and not joining me, so I decided to head to my fourth park of the day, Magic Kingdom!

IMG_0354 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Nasty clouds!

IMG_0358 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

And while I waited at the TTC I heard the most unprofessional conversation I'd ever heard from CMs at Disney. They were discussing their pay!!! In front of guests!!! They were complaining about their pay and how they should make more money because they have the guests safety to take care of!

IMG_0361 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0362 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0364 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0366 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

It was raining a lot, or looked like it was going to very soon, so I pulled on my poncho.

IMG_0367 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0368 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0369 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0370 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0371 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0372 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I went into the Land and hunted down my supper!

EPCOT_BACKSIDE3_7447091163 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0374 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0376 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Now that is one dessert that is worth getting! I don't usually really like the counter service desserts, but that one is great!

IMG_0377 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

After I ate my supper, I took a look at the wait times around Epcot and then decided to head back to Magic Kingdom. I hadn't said goodbye to the castle! I did eat something in Epcot, and I could have done more, instead of waiting around MK for Blanche to text me!

IMG_0378 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0379 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0380 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_0381 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I don't remember what I did in MK, I think I browsed the shops a little bit, but not a whole lot. It was raining quite heavily with major lightening and thunder, and it didn't seem to be letting up. Blanche texted me and said that she'd gotten some kind of message on the phone from the resort that said they would keep us informed of the weather, so there may have been some kind of warning. I needed to finish packing up, and it was just really yucky weather, so I decided to say goodnight to the castle and head out. As I was walking down Main Street, I slipped and fell! I got up really quickly and kept on trucking! LOL I was wet, but fine. Main Street is really slippery in the rain!

I got back to the resort, packed my bags and slept in my room at Pop for the last night of my trip! :(

Great report! I admit I mostly skimmed because I have to get to work soon, but would like to go back and actually read it while I have down time at work later. In the mean time, I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but what is your favorite lens when you're at the parks? Do you find that you're changing lenses or do you typically use just one while at the parks? I'm in the market for a new lens. I love photography and mostly use a 50mm 1.4 but I'm tired of it. I want something new.

Great report! I admit I mostly skimmed because I have to get to work soon, but would like to go back and actually read it while I have down time at work later. In the mean time, I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but what is your favorite lens when you're at the parks? Do you find that you're changing lenses or do you typically use just one while at the parks? I'm in the market for a new lens. I love photography and mostly use a 50mm 1.4 but I'm tired of it. I want something new.

Thanks, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who skims a report and then goes back later to look again! I do it all the time. :)

I think I usually put my 17-55mm on my camera the most, and then swap for what I want, like my 30 mm 1.4 when I want a faster lens, my wide angle when I want to go wide, and my zoom for when I want to zoom. :) I do swap a lot. I wish flickr would let me search by lens, just to make sure, but I'm pretty sure. And that 17-55 is a great lens! I love it. :)

Our flight was leaving Orlando at 1:51 pm, so we had a little time that morning before DME picked us up. We were able to pre-check our bags at the resort for the very first time and it was very exciting for us! I hadn't done as much shopping as usual, so I only had to check one bag this time, so that's always a plus too. :) We were flying with United to Washington, then to Montreal, then Air Canada to PEI getting in at 11:52 pm. Long day, but that's fine!

We had some breakfast, browsed the shops one last time, and bought some treats with our last meals. (the 3 snacks per meal thing). This is why the meal plan does not work for us! But since it was free, it was fine!

I didn't even take out my camera this day, but I took a few with my cell phone. (Hmmm.... I wonder how I'll do next trip, with my decent little camera and a cell that takes WAY better pictures).

20150830_074308 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

20150830_074452 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I took a selfie with Mickey. Hahaha

20150830_074524 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

My breakfast... how much do I love Disney waffles?

20150830_075452 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

My last shot of our view. Nearly made me cry, and almost makes me cry right now!

20150830_102150 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

And getting ready to leave Pop Century:

20150830_102853 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

20150830_102901 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

20150830_102915 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

20150830_102945 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

20150830_103002 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Goodbye Pop Century, Goodbye Walt Disney World!

I guess at that point I'd thought I'd be back in a year, because I didn't know that I'd be going to Spain for sure. Now I don't know if I'll get there next year or not. It makes me so sad to think that I don't know when my next trip will be. :(

Firsts:

(I forgot to keep track...)

1. Blanche stayed at AoA for the first time, which meant it was my first time staying at AoA with someone else! LOL
2. Blanche ate at Landscape of Flavors. (which meant I ate... LOL)
3. 1st time staying in the 70s section at Pop Century (Okay, maybe I'm kind of stretching things)
4. Columbia Harbour House
5. Talking Mickey Mouse Meet
6. Strawberry Lemonade from Prince Eric's Market
7. 1st breakfast at Be Our Guest
8. 1st time having BK and lunch at BOG on the same day
9. 1st Olaf cupcake (haha)
10. 1st movie at Pop (haha)
11. Astro Orbitor
12. I know we rode in a Main Street vehicle, but I can't seem to remember when, or find the pictures just now.
13. Hoop Dee Doo Review
14. 1st time seeing Ft. Wilderness
15. Frozen Fireworks
16. La Cantina de San Angel (Those nachos were good, the churros were delicious and the pineapple drink was awesome!)
17. 1st time riding the Carousel!
18. 1st fastpass+ for fireworks
19. ABC Commissary
20. 1st park to park at Universal
21. 1st Shutterbuttons video at Universal
22. 1st Hogwarts Express ride
23. 1st Frozen parade (at least where I could see it)
24. 1st time watching the serveur amusant (I think that's who is in, in France)
25. Contempo Cafe (I know I looked at the menu here before but never ate here)
26. 1st time at the Lost and Found at the TTC (HAHAHAHA)
27. 1st ferry to MK?
28. 1st time watching a parade other than from Main Street
29. 1st time eating a meal at Sunshine Seasons
30. 1st time doing all four parks in one day!

Not bad I guess!

Thanks for reading along!

I will get some pictures of Spain together to show you later, but I'll share it in the photography board, with a link here.

Great TR! Just read the entire thing over the past 2 days! It looks like you had a great time and I really loved all of your pictures!

I have a question for you: do you know what store in MK you were in when you saw the Signature Puzzle 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzles? I'm really interested in getting the Mickey Sorcerer one when I go in 2 weeks! It was photographed and discussed in post #184 on page 10. Here's the direct link if it helps to jog your memory!

http://www.disboards.com/threads/60...s-and-more-done.3460162/page-10#post-55121939

Enjoyed your report, as always:)

Thanks! When I get to another Disney park, I'll be sure to share more pictures!

Great TR! Just read the entire thing over the past 2 days! It looks like you had a great time and I really loved all of your pictures!

I have a question for you: do you know what store in MK you were in when you saw the Signature Puzzle 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzles? I'm really interested in getting the Mickey Sorcerer one when I go in 2 weeks! It was photographed and discussed in post #184 on page 10. Here's the direct link if it helps to jog your memory!

http://www.disboards.com/threads/60...s-and-more-done.3460162/page-10#post-55121939

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the TR. I love finding a completed TR so I can read from start to finish. :)

The puzzles were on the right hand side of Main Street when leaving the park. So between Disney Clothiers and the Emporium. :) I love, love, puzzles, and I wanted to buy them, so instead I took pictures. LOL

Great report! I loved looking at all of your pictures they are all really good. I hope you get back to Disney soon it is always kind of sad to not know when that next trip will be.

Great report! I loved looking at all of your pictures they are all really good. I hope you get back to Disney soon it is always kind of sad to not know when that next trip will be.

Thanks! I am totally sad, but I did get a little Disney "fix" at the end of my pilgrimage in Spain. I got to a little Disney store AND I got to ride in the Westjet Sorcerer Mickey plane!

Ah Tina! I totally neglected Dis for a while. Hope you had a wonderful trip to Spain, can't wait for that link with photos! This TR, as all your TR's, was a delight to read!

Ah Tina! I totally neglected Dis for a while. Hope you had a wonderful trip to Spain, can't wait for that link with photos! This TR, as all your TR's, was a delight to read!

I know the feeling about neglecting the Dis. I do that every once in a while when life gets in the way! And thanks for the kind words. I'll be sure to share a link! I'm still working on the pictures, although a little less this last bit as I've been in my classroom. Changing grades adds a lot more work!

School has been NUTS, I have been practically living there. But that's ok, I enjoy the kiddos. It just means I am really behind in everything else in my life. I decided to start a kind of trip report from my time in Spain, but I wasn't sure where I could put it, so I started it in the community boards. For those that wanted to see it, go right ahead.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/camino-de-santiago.3551584/

And here is one of my favorite pictures from the trip, in case you wanted a little preview of some of the pictures... with my little camera, not my big DSLR you are used to. Actually, this was with my phone, which takes awesome pictures in daylight.
P_20160704_070325_HDR.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter