60th birthday dinner!

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
We will be in Aulani in a month with our daughter and her three boys (they live in Hawaii and her husband is deployed). We won't be eating out too much because they are 1,4 and almost 7. July 13 I turn 60! I want to do the character breakfast that day and will book tomorrow, but what about dinner? I am seeing a lot about Roy's, would that be a good call?
(also have to admit I am a bad Grandma and could only book one of the "free" aunty activities for the older boys, and that's our last full day at 8AM! But I am booking two of the special ones for them as well).

This is my first trip to Aulani so I can't help you out with the restaurant. But we'll be there 7/12--7/20 and wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just turned 61 and my husband and I are traveling with friends. Hope you have a great birthday and find a fun place to celebrate. Wish I could help but this will be all new to me! We're hoping to do the character breakfast on Sun 7/16.

1d5aed973e3c3222a60f6e4793ada7f4.jpg

Our favorite dinner at Aulani was sushi at the Olelo Room (photos below). We did dinner at AMA'AMA & Makahiki which were just alright.

Attachments

• 20230603_185610.jpg
    20230603_185610.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 20230603_183220.jpg
    20230603_183220.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20230603_182452.jpg
    20230603_182452.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 1
I had my "Birthday Dinner" at Mina's Fish House next door at Four Seasons, it was wonderful. I told them it was my birthday but didn't put in any special request. We got a table right on the beach, it was gorgeous and dinner was delicious!

Minas Fish House at the Four Seasons as suggested above or Longhis at the Marriott down the beach.
Roys in Ko Olina is on the golf course and a little run of the mill, without ocean views.

I always look at the menus online ahead of time to see if there is something that really speaks to me.

Minas Fish House at the Four Seasons as suggested above or Longhis at the Marriott down the beach.
Roys in Ko Olina is on the golf course and a little run of the mill, without ocean views.

I always look at the menus online ahead of time to see if there is something that really speaks to me.
Good recommendations here. We've done both Longhis and Mines and agree they are good. We've also done Roys and enjoyed our meal there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter