618 Points Available $11.95 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

erisley

Mouseketeer
Long time owner at Beach Club Villas with 618 points available for booking arrivals up to Dec 27, 2015 at Beach Club Villas and arrivals at all other DVC resorts up to Aug 27, 2015.

Point cost is $11.95 per point.

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in
  2. check-out date
  3. preferred resort(s)
  4. number of guests
  5. desired room size
  6. desired room view
I will check for DVC availability and advise what rooms Disney has available for your request.

Feel free to use the private message system to contact me and let me know the best way to contact you (posting, email, private message, etc.). Rooms book fast so don't delay.

Hope I can find a room for you!

Eric

Hello,
I am looking for a one bedroom villa at Disneys California Adventure in March or April. For one or two nights. Checking in Thursday or Sunday.

Hello, I am interested in renting points. I am looking for a studio for 2 adults and 2 infants from 5/14-5/22. I am looking for the least expensive room regardless of resort. Thank you!

Also sent PM

I sent you a PM yesterday (I think). If you did not receive it let me know. Also, my PM was in reference to a Studio unit, I may be interested in a one bedroom, if available. Thanks, Rick

Looking for AKL 4/9-12, I know it's a long shot with spring breaks!! 2 BR preferred. thx!

PS -- would also do BCV same dates...5 or possibly 6 guests (3-4 adults, 2 kids), view doesn't matter there but would love savanna at AKL

Hi there!

I'm looking for 5/10-5/14 AKL Kidani for 4 adults for a 1-bedroom savannah view if possible!

I am looking for February 7-14. Three people total. Would prefer Animal Kingdom Lodge Studio with Savanaah view but would take any resort and any room at this point if the price is right.

Please contact me with options.....

970-218-4876

Thanks

Hi Folks!

Sorry for no replies. Just got back online. I live on Cape Cod MA and we got blasted with the storm. We were just below hurricane force winds. Snow instead of rain. Lots of snow!! Roads still not plowed, schools closed now through Thursday.

I will get through the requests and PM's this evening. Thanks for being patients!

Eric

Hello,

Just curious on your terms and payment options, e.g. paypal.

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

Yes, I use PayPal. Once I have a confirmation from Disney, I forward the confirmation to you along with a rental agreement. You sign and then complete payment via PayPal.

Eric

Are any of the points transferrable? We're planning a trip in October and need 264 more points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter