625 Points available

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAMouse

Earning My Ears
I have 625 points to rent at $12.50 each. BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IS BY EMAIL at justamouse@verizon.net and I will be happy to check availability for you. I am glad to work with Newbies and will help you navigate the process as much as possible. I have rented many times before and work with a contract that clearly outlines the process and reservation. I will gladly provide you with a confirmation number from Disney before any payment is due. Email with any questions or availability requests. Also will be glad to provide references upon request if you decide to make a reservation with me.pixiedust:

I have emailed you several times when you have posted about renting points and you have not replied to my emails.

Hi - I am looking for Beach Club reservation Oct 11-19th (8 nights). I will send you an email too. Thanks!

Karen:dance3:

I have emailed you several times when you have posted about renting points and you have not replied to my emails.

I'm terribly sorry. Email is definitely the best way to reach me. Please try again. I don't think I have received anything from you. I don't recognize your name.

Sent you a response a short while ago, just checking-in here too to ensure you get it. Thanks! :goodvibes

Hi:

We are looking for a 2 bdrm suite at Wilderness Lodge from December 22 thru December 29, 2013 (7 nights) which I believe is 407 points.

Ready to move forward immediately.

Any help or advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Susan

Have sent you an email. Also, wondering, how does getting the dining plan work if renting?

I am looking for 230 SSR points available for April 2014 for a transfer. I am a DVC member with a home resort of SSR looking to book now. I also sent you an email.

I am just posting to let you know I sent a PM inquiry because ... I need to get more posts so I can actually send emails to people! THANKS!!

E-mail sent. Please check spam, as sometimes mine end up there because of my e-mail address. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter