???

disneynewbee

DIS Veteran
Ok we called today to try to get ps for halloween day at ltt or cp for dinner and of course there was nothing available. Not only that but the guy checked all restaurants in mk and found nothing for the time period between 5 and 6:30pm. So he checked resort hotels near mk and had an opening at Concourse steakhouse. So my question would be how is there food and how is it for kids. Also would we feel like total weirdos going dressed in costume since we do not want to have to go back to our hotel afterwards and change. Also do they serve frozen alcoholic beverage, I did not see any on there food menu at allears. Also anyone know the easiest way to mk from there and about how long it would take. Just a few questions! Ha:) Ha:) This is all my sisters faught we are going together and whenever I try to talk to her about plans to get this stuff scheduled she puts me off because she is selling her house and has alot on her plate right now by time she oks the plans it's too late. I think for now on I'll just do it and if she is not ok with it I will cancel it, but I don't want to feel like a dictator planning everything with noone elses opinion:crazy:

I have not been there to eat but I would think that others may be dressed up also since there is nothing available in the MK.
Have you thought about counter service? Are you set on a sit down? There are some good counter services in MK and then you could stay in the park.
Does the time period have to be between 5-6:30? that is the most popular time for dinner. Could you go at a different time? Did you ask if anything was available at any time?
The easiest way to get there I think would be by the monorail. That or you could walk.
Yes I would just make plans and then see how your sister is with it. At least you would have something.
I'm sure some of the experts will be along to answer more of your questions and give more ideas!! Good luck:)

If I were going to the party afterwards I would definitely wear my costume and not feel funny. Im sure plenty of people will, especially that day.
Not sure if they actually serve the frozen drinks there, but I would assume they do. If not, you can get them at the Outer Rim lounge, right outside of the restaurant.
And I agree with Mrs JHenry...the easiest way is either the monorail or to walk. Id probably hop the monorail if I was already inside. ;)

Your best bet would be to take the monorail and is about 5-10 minutes once you board.

I would wear the costume to dinner. Also keep checking LTT. Something might open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter