6pm dinner, Key West, Animator's Show

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Do the people who have Animator's Palate main dining on Key West night still manage to see the sunset? Or would we need to make a choice? Roughly what time is sunset?

Sunset all depends on what time of year you are sailing. The sunset in key west is nice, but I do not think I would miss my dinner rotation just to see it. There are beautiful sunsets everynight while cruising as long as the weather is clear.

MJ

thanks for the site
we're scheduled to be on the Nov 8th Western
If we happen to be in AP that night for dinner we can see part of the 545pm sunset before heading to our 6pm dinner

Just make certain you look in the right direction! I read where a rocket scientist, waking abruptly from a late afternoon nap, kept peering east - AND MISSED THE WHOLE THING...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter