6th Brain Operation on 2/7

csmommy

DIS Veteran
Hi all. I honestly have never visited this part of the board, so I feel guilty asking for prayers, but my SIL needs all the help she can get.

Seven years ago she was diagnosed with breast cancer which was cured but matastisized (sp?) in her brain. She has had 5 brain operations in 5 years, some to remove cancer & some to remove scar tissue. Well the cancer is back & burrowing into her brain, & they have to go back in on 2/7. Her quality of life is not great right now because the meds she is on have given her Todd's Palsey. She is in her early 50's, has 2 children & she & my brother have been together since they were 17. Thanks for listening.

You can come here and ask for prayers any time you want.......all are welcome. I will pray for your SIL...I am sure her quality of life right now is not good, but maybe something good will happen for her soon.....Please know that we are here for you if you want to talk..

:grouphug: and prayers for your SIL and your family. I hope the surgery goes well on the 7th.

Sending healing thoughts your SIL's way.

She sounds like a real survivor.

Prayers, PD and sincere wishes for recovery to your sister and her family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter