7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to ask everyone: do we want to close this thread and start using the new thread right away?!?

Since we have only a few more posts before this one should be closed, I vote to close it now and use Part 6.

Since we have only a few more posts before this one should be closed, I vote to close it now and use Part 6.

You just wanted to be the last one to post here! Now I just might be, and this is my 10,000th post!

So why do they close them and make us start a new one? Wouldn't it be easier to just keep 1 thread going until it is naturally done?

So why do they close them and make us start a new one? Wouldn't it be easier to just keep 1 thread going until it is naturally done?

If I recall correctly it is because the mega-threads were really clogging up the server and slowing the boards way down. There is now a limit of 250 pages per thread. A mod needs to actually close the thread so sometimes they go over the 250 limit. Over on the Community Board there are quite a few mega-threads.

My daughter asked me today when the baby gets to cruise??:lmao::lmao::rotfl2:
Madison will be okay, she's my girl and she adjusted pretty well when her dad remarried and had another baby.
:thumbsup2
Congratulations and all the best to you, your daughter, her hubby, and Madison, of course!!

Andrew, a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and many, many, more!
Thank you
Congrats on the baby !

not much planned here for the weekend - just finishing up travel plans - and got flights home booked tonight

Left - Disneyland Paris and Paris

have a great weekend everyone

Think said before at DLP I recomend DISNEYS HOTEL NEW YORK 4STAR

You just wanted to be the last one to post here! Now I just might be, and this is my 10,000th post!

Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter