7/20/03 Wonder

npdman

Earning My Ears
I know that katz99 will be on this cruise. Any others. Maybe we can meet onboard.

This is my first ever cruise so I am really looking forward to it. :teeth: My family does not even yet know. I am giving it to them as a Christmas present.

What age is you DD? I will have mine with me and they are 11 and turning 13 on the cruise. I would love to meet up with you.

My DD9 will be 30 days from turning 10 on the cruise. I expect she will take part in the club activities but I also have a number of activites planned for Nassua.

Would really enjoy meeting another family on the cruise. My DW wants to know are you from Delaware or just living there now. She is from Delaware and is curious if she might even know you in her previous life.

Is this the Western Cruise that leaves on 7/19??? If so we are going - myself, DoctorP and my dd. We'd love to meet other DISers while we are there!!!!

If you're on the 7/19/03 cruise that is the Magic 7 day western. This is the 4 day Wonder to Nassua, Castaway Cay, and day at Sea. We would still enjoy meeting you. Just move back your Magic western cruise and book the Wonder for the 4 day. LOL

ROFL...sorry - I get them so mixed up!!!! Hope you all have a great cruise and I'm sure we'll eventually meet up!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter