7:30am Ohana, how early to TTC for parking?

mamabahama

Mouseketeer
We have a 7:30 am Ohana ADR on Thursday, 1/4 then spending the day at MK. Last minute, a one-day trip with my 19-year-old twins!

How early should I plan to park at TTC to walk to the Poly for Ohana ADR? We've never done the walk before so not sure what to expect. We ended up taking the monorail on our last trip because I wasn't sure about the path to the Poly. But sounds like walking might be quicker than the monorail.

Walking will be quicker. That said, 1/4 is early marathon weekend as well. I would want to be at the TTC by 6:45, to allow for possibly needing to tram to the central area and the path to Poly.

Walking will be quicker. That said, 1/4 is early marathon weekend as well. I would want to be at the TTC by 6:45, to allow for possibly needing to tram to the central area and the path to Poly.
This! The walk is just a few minutes but there maybe other factors to consider before you get to that point.

Thursday 1/4 is the 5k which is completely contained at/within EPCOT. Shouldn't be much or any impact at the TTC.

I agree with auroraborealis...6:45 arrival time at TTC is a good idea. The actual pathway is not long, but you have to get to the pathway and a leisurely walk through Poly is much more enjoyable than starting your day rushing! I just love walking through the grounds of Poly in the early morning. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter