7/31/04 Rollcall

appink

Mouseketeer
Hi jlawall, I've been looking for 7/31 folks for months now and noone has answered.

It will be me, DH and DS 11. We were on the Eastern last August and booked for next year in January.

Can't wait.

Patti

Hi Patti!!

Well there's two of us now!!!! I'm bringing my DH, and three DDs - 20,17,13. My DDs know a few kids from this summer who will be joining us that they met on the cruise.

Let's get this party started!!!!!!

Jo

We're also crashing the party. Plus another DVC family of 4, and another Non-DVC, 1st Time DCL family of 6.

Finally found someone else going. There will be another family with us.

Jlawall we definately have to get a party together.

DisneyBill, are there any kids in your group and what are their ages?

Can't wait.

Patti:bounce:

Oh yes, kids. My (at the time) DS 17, DD 11. Also, I could be off on ages, one more 9yo girl, and boys 19, 16, 15, 13, 12. & maybe the GF of the 19yo.
Bill

This is starting to sound promising..............................anyone else???

You know, it would be interesting to see exactly how many cabins have been sold to-date on this voyage. Just to see how many pick up on this thread on this board.

Okay, just saw (8-24-03, 5:45pm) where the 8/7/04 cruise posting has 148 replies and 1606 reads, & the 8-28-04 cruise has 56 replies and 504 reads on these boards. It is time for 7-31rs to step up and be counted.

Something happened to my computer so my automatic log in did not work and for the life of me I could not remember my password. I tried to get it twice and not reply. Thank goodness my brain woke up today and I remembered.

Ok DisneyBill, how come you haven't come up with more people to respond to our thread. All the ones around us have tons of replies.

Come on people lets get a move on. LOL.

Maybe we are just a bit over anxious. I know I have been lurking out here for eight months already trying to get people to respons.

Can't wait to me you guys anyway.

Patti:Pinkbounc

We were getting down too far. Noone would have found us. Hope everyone is doing well.

Patti

I don't know, Patti, should we give up and try again in a couple months?

jlawall, sounds like that is what we are going to have to do. Talk to you in a couple of months.

Patti

I don't know, let's not GIVE UP!! Maybe someone will sign on!!!

We will also be joining the gang. son aged 7, dw, and myself. This will be our first time on a 7 night cruise. We were on the july 4th 3 night sailing last year. Can't wait, we've also jumped a category to try a verandah.

Welcome Scott & family!! We are now up to 4 Disers on the July 31st Western sailing!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter