• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7 day accommodation with 14 day ticket question

raph_b

<font color="red">Proud Redhead</font>
Hi all

Long time no post!

i received the recent free dining email and it got me thinking and planning another trip :)

We're considering do a split stay. If I book 7 days accommodation direct via Disney, along with the 14 day tickets, do the tickets remain valid for the 7 days after we leave our hotel?

Craig

Yes, although you would need to do the Disney stay first though, if you are booking as a package, as your tickets cannot be collected prior to check-in date.

We still had days outstanding after our stay in 2013 since we went to Universal two days those days were still there to use;) We are staying for 12 days next summer and have tickets for 14 days at the price of 7 so we will be doing it again, there will be days left to use on those tickets attached to the magic bands:)

We still had days outstanding after our stay in 2013 since we went to Universal two days those days were still there to use;) We are staying for 12 days next summer and have tickets for 14 days at the price of 7 so we will be doing it again, there will be days left to use on those tickets attached to the magic bands:)

Those tickets expire, there are no days left to use.

wilma-bride I didn't say we would still have them to use another time, I was meaning there will be days left over again on the tickets when we leave...
If we were still in Orlando stopping elsewhere though would we be able to access the parks with them for those last two days do you think? Just wondering...

wilma-bride I didn't say we would still have them to use another time, I was meaning there will be days left over again on the tickets when we leave...
If we were still in Orlando stopping elsewhere though would we be able to access the parks with them for those last two days do you think? Just wondering...

OK, the way you wrote it sounded like you thought you could still use those days now.

Yes, if you were going to be staying in Orlando, you could use them. Although I believe the 14 day unlimited tickets expire 14 days after first use.

That's great wilma-bride, thank you so much for clarifying that for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter