7 Month Coming Up (4/3)

I am trying to get either BC or BW for 5th November to 10th in a studio any view will do!!! Then we need a 2 bedroom from 10th Nov till the 16th. Anyone know if there is anything available??

I've got SSR booked exactly the same way if anyone wants a trade!!

BTW you disboard guys are the best! You know everything!! Makes it so much easier especially for us over in the UK where there is a lot less info! :goodvibes

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think your villas are going to come through at BW or BC. You are falling during Jersey Week, end of F&W, and the 1/2 marathon.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think your villas are going to come through at BW or BC. You are falling during Jersey Week, end of F&W, and the 1/2 marathon.

I did think that, does it calm down a bit after that weekend and before thanksgiving? I've been looking at VWL and am loving them! Thinking of weekending there whilst the major Epcot rush is on then transferring on the Monday to BW or BC if they're available after that? How much hassle is it to change? Anyone got experience of the VWL are they as nice as they look in the photos??? Also anyone know what dates Xmas stuff goes up in resorts?

Thanks again!

I want your reservation...That is a perfect match...Lets make a deal

I think you need to cancel that one then book somewhere else...I have the same situation but mine is at SSR...

Just canceled it and made a new one for Kidani Village! Hope you can get it!

I have it waitlisted...Do I need to do anything else? I assume if I am the only waitlist for BCV then I would get it? But I doubt that is the case...

Thanks for update

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter