7 night cruise $$ question

We spent about 900.00 on both of our 4 nighters and ate and drank and did whatever we wanted. That included tips and soda mugs. For our Nov. 2003 7 night Eastern I'm going to take one of those shiny gold plastic things they keep sending me and not worry about it until I get back home. How many more times can we go before DD's 13 and 11 realize they are too cool to go on vacations with us. LOL!!

OK--Found the Guest Account Summary--this is scarey--warning--read at your own risk :)

I'm breaking it down into general categories:

All in US Dollars

Shore excursions: 115
Alcohol/Smoothies: 374
Souvies & Sundries: 480
Shutters: 150
Spa: 230
Laundry (pressing): 11
Internet Cafe: 32

So about $1400 plus tips and things we paid cash for during shore excursions.

This was for two adults and a teen.

Anne

The last 7 day cruise we did (not DCL) we spent about $1200 fo a family of four in addition to the cruise itself but inclusive of tips. The last 3 day we did (also not DCL) we spent about $300 plus the $60 or so tips for 2 people. We will do our first DCL in March of next year and we'll let you know how that does.

I'm with you Dean - your numbers are in line with mine - prorated for 2 adults + 1 youngster.

$50+ a day on alcohol and drinks? I guess you can say they "pissed that money away"! :teeth:

Originally posted by SlyHubby
$50+ a day on alcohol and drinks? :teeth:

Very easy to do when you order a couple bottles of wine to go with dinner.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter