• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-board to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!

Mount Dora, about 15 miles from Lady lake--lots of neat shops to browse through :)

I live about 15 miles south of Lady Lake--nice area up there :)

If you like bats I can tell you about a bat habitat that you can visit in the Gainesville area that's free to the public. (I'm not amused by bats, and haven't been there, but friends that have say it's pretty cool!)

Anne

C.Ann said:
What kind of weather can I expect in your area for early February?

Well my DD B-day is early Feb and we always have to have a party at the park. (way too many family members) And it seems like it is always the coldest day of the year and everyone is complianing how cold it is and the wind is blowing. But this year we are going to take her to Disney for her b-day, so I figure we will have a warm front come thru. :rolleyes: Just my luck.

I know I probably didn't answer your question. :blush:

Early to mid February is pretty cold. Day time high's seldom hit higher than about 72, but are usually closer to the upper 60's, and at night it's usually down in the low 50's or mid-upper 40's.

I hear ya on the bats--just figured I'd throw it out for ya LOL!

Also the Citrus Tower in Clermont--there is a small fee to go up--if your friends have an Entertainment book there's usually a buy 1 get 1 coupon, so two adults would cost under $5. It's a really nice view, something you only want to do on a clear day.

Anne

Thanks for that link! Very interesting.. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter