70's & 80's childhood thread: Can't smell a photo... yes you can!

My grandmother used Heaven Sent perfume, which you can still buy online. It smells exactly the same. I used to buy it after she passed away, and spritz some on my wrists when I was feeling sad or depressed. I would come downstairs and my mom would say, "you smell like my mother. What's wrong?"

My grandmother used Heaven Sent perfume, which you can still buy online. It smells exactly the same. I used to buy it after she passed away, and spritz some on my wrists when I was feeling sad or depressed. I would come downstairs and my mom would say, "you smell like my mother. What's wrong?"
I used to use that 45 -50 years ago, but then they seem to change to formula. Didn't smell the same. Stopped buying it.

When did your grandmother send it to you?

Haha I thought you were going to say the gasoline smell from the carburetor. :laughing:
Well, the leaky fuel injectors, on the 280, yes. Those were a real problem. The interior had a very unique smell though. Hard to describe - just not the usual new car smell and not anything wrong with the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter