• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

72 BLT Points for Rent @ $19/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrigleyville

Earning My Ears
2020 UY, good for bookings up to 11 months out. BLT is home resort. Experienced and responsive renter. Can accept payment via PayPal, Zelle or Venmo. Rent only, no transfers.

Last edited:

Hello are there studios available for 2 nights 2 adults
Oct 30, 2020 --> Nov 1st, 2020

thanks

Hello are there studios available for 2 nights 2 adults
Oct 30, 2020 --> Nov 1st, 2020

thanks

That booking is available, but only 38 points. I am looking to use the full 72 if possible; but if another small rental materializes, I will let you know and try to do both.

I need 2 standard studios July 26 for 2 nights. I think that's 72. Rooms would have 1 adult, 2 children and 1 adult 3 children. Any chance you could do less than $19/point?

Looking for 4-7 days in a studio in August. Was thinking 16th-23rd but it doesn’t have to be those exact dates. Can you tell me what if anything is available around that time that fits within the points you have to sell?

Hello - Interested for studio accommodation for 2 or 3 nights between April 3 - April 8th, 2020. Pls let me know if there is availability. thanks

2020 UY, good for bookings up to 11 months out. BLT is home resort. Experienced and responsive renter. Can accept payment via PayPal, Zelle or Venmo. Rent only, no transfers.
hi- we are interested in a studio at BLT for 4 nights from June 8-12. Please let me know if there is any availability

Saratoga Springs has availability. No place else has more that 2 nights available (6/6 & 6/7 at Old Key West), everyplace else has no availability or only one night.

Looking for April, probably 18 - 24. Looks like cheapest is AKV, at 78 points... Probably a no go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter