• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

740 pts for rent, $18/pt- BCV, BWV, BLT, AKV, SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your experience… would you expect dates to show up?
It's tough because they're all very popular times of year with Food and Wine, Halloween, and xmas. There could be some cancellations with COVID but in general I've seen those months totally sold out for a while now. But if I happen to see something I'll let you know.

Hello. Have been to Disney many times but first time trying to rent DVC.
Preferred location-any BW area hotels,
flexible for dates between Nov 2021- March 2022, avoiding crazy weeks (Christmas, Marathon, etc).

2 adults 2 kids, studio. How many points do I need to rent/How much will it cost?
Thank you and apologize for newbie questions:-)

Grand Californian
Check-in date: April 26th
Check-out date: May 3rd or 2nd depending on points
# Adults: 2
# Children:
Preferred resort/room type: studio

Looking for AK
Check in November 10
Check out November 14
# Adults 2
Studio or Value studio

Hi there,

Please get your post count up to 10 and we can discuss your flexible travel options.

Hello. Have been to Disney many times but first time trying to rent DVC.
Preferred location-any BW area hotels,
flexible for dates between Nov 2021- March 2022, avoiding crazy weeks (Christmas, Marathon, etc).

2 adults 2 kids, studio. How many points do I need to rent/How much will it cost?
Thank you and apologize for newbie questions:-)
Hi there, Please get your post count up to 10 so we can PM and discuss your flexible travel options

Grand Californian
Check-in date: April 26th
Check-out date: May 3rd or 2nd depending on points
# Adults: 2
# Children:
Preferred resort/room type: studio
I would not be able to book this until 9/26 when it enters the 7 month window. It is 148 points for 5/3 check out. 128 for 5/2.

Just looking for a studio for one night - check-in 8/23, check out 8/24. Thanks!
BLT standard- 17, lake 19
SS standard- 14, preferred 15
BWV Garden - 17
AKV Kidani - 18
AKV Jambo- Value 10, standard 14, savanna 18
Riviera tower- 15, preferred 22
Poly standard - 21
Copper Creek - walk-in shower 16
OKW - 13
Boulder Ridge - 16

Hi there,

I have 144 points for rent that must be used prior to 4/1/22. These points can be used at any DVC resort and I can only book them 60 days out.

Please respond with:
Check-in date:
Check-out date:
# Adults:
# Children:
Preferred resort/room type:

If you decide to rent, I will email you a contract as well as reservation confirmation and details. Thanks!

Hi, we are looking at a long weekend February 3-6, three adults two children, anaheim.

Feb 18-24, 2 adults & 2 kids
Looking for a studio room preferably on the monorail loop. Anything available?

Feb 18-24, 2 adults & 2 kids
Looking for a studio room preferably on the monorail loop. Anything available?
The only resort with full avail is SS. Standard 1br is 196 and preferred 1br is 236. Everywhere else is 1-2 nights of avail

Hi Kaymackey:

Check-in date: Sept 23rd
Check-out date: Sept 28th
# Adults: 1
# Children: 1
Preferred resort/room type: Beach Club

Thank you!!

Hi there,

I have 144 points for rent that must be used prior to 4/1/22. These points can be used at any DVC resort and I can only book them 60 days out.

Please respond with:
Check-in date:
Check-out date:
# Adults:
# Children:
Preferred resort/room type:

If you decide to rent, I will email you a contract as well as reservation confirmation and details. Thanks!

3/23-3/27/2022
4 adults
2 children
Disney’s Contemporary / 2 bd Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter