75 points 12.00 per point-closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any studios for 1 night, December 15 for 2 adults, 2 children? Will also consider a 1 or 2 bedroom, possibly. Florida res/AP holder. Please message me! Thank you :)

Looking for AKV Jambo studio for 5/7 - 5/14. Don't know if you could do that many points or if I'd need to shorten the reservation. Thanks.

Hi. Can you check to see if there's a studio available for one night, June 1st, at Boardwalk? Much appreciated.

Hi! I am looking for a studio for January 7 and 8, 2016, in this order: Poly, VWL, BLT, Grand Floridian, BWV, BCV, AKL, OKW SSR. I have rented points several times before.

Just wondering if your points are still available, looking to add 60 to my current reservation to move from studio to one-bedroom

Looking for a studio at AKL, Beach club or boardwalk for 2 adults January 16-18. Thank you.

I am looking for a studio at SSR arriving December 13 for 4 nts...please let me know if you can assist.

Thank you

Just checking to see if your points are still available, also I'm really looking for 152 points. Is that way more than you are willing to sell.

Last edited:
I am a DVC member and am looking to have points transferred into my account. This makes it much easier for you...you don't have to check availability or book anything for me. It's just one call to Member Services (First I would PayPal you the money and then I would give you my name and member number, you call Member Services and have them transfer the points to me.) It is SUPER easy. I have rented my points to others before and I have also transferred like this before. Please pm me or e-mail me at erika.anderson@maine.edu. If you have already rented out some of your points and only have some left, that is fine. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter