• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

750 Points Available to Rent at $15 a point Home Resorts Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, Vero Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please confirm what properties do you have a studio available for those dates? We might be able to trim a night off the end if that makes it easier

Hi - so I’m told there is a 1 br at ssr for oct 10-12

We could do that if you might be able to find a studio ( or 1 br) at another property for oct 9 please

:) thx!

QUOTE="EDefeo, post: 60562729, member: 202475"]Just to confirm not even for oct 9-11 pls? Thx ![/QUOTE]

I am looking for a 2 bedroom at Beach Club or Boardwalk 9/3-9/6/2019. Do you have anything? Thanks!

Hello I can’t figure out how to PM.
We’d like to visit WDW Sept 29-Oct 5, 6 nights. Please let me know of any studio availability at any of the 10 resorts.

Hi! I was told that there is now a studio at SSR for the 9th and 10th but not the 11th open (the other seller just ran out of points however) Would you be so kind as to check? If so we will take it! :) Or any other studio in that date range :) Thanks!

Hi! I was told that there is now a studio at SSR for the 9th and 10th but not the 11th open (the other seller just ran out of points however) Would you be so kind as to check? If so we will take it! :) Or any other studio in that date range :) Thanks!

Good morning. Yes that is currently correct. Can you PM me and I will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter