77 days and counting… B-day at WDW

eastatlantaguys

Earning My Ears
:dance3::dance3:So please be gentle as I am very new to posting on this board. I have been a Disney fan since I first remember seeing Robin Hood when I was maybe 4 or 5 on VHS in my grandmothers living room. In my lifetime I have been to WDW maybe 20 times or so, BUT my trip coming up in 77 days is the first I have truly planed on my own.

For the past 10 years we have always stayed with a CM and he has always been so generous as to take us into the park every day before he headed off to work. This year is different… We are pulling our Travel Trailer down to Fort Wilderness Campground and not just buying our way into the park, but buying Annual Passes to WDW! YAY for me…this means many more trips over the next 12 months! We will be heading down on Memorial Day and staying through the first week of June; oh how May 28th can’t hurry up fast enough!

To top it off I will be spending my 32nd birthday at WDW and this is where I need advice!!! I want to have a Magical Birthday… I have made an ADR at Kona for breakfast and then I plan to head over to Epcot for the remainder or the day. Dinner is where I run into a dilemma! Our friend who is still a CM is recommending we go to Le Cellar for dinner but I think I had rather get an ADR for Rose & Crown and hope for an outdoor table where we can dine AND watch Illuminations. What are your thoughts on this matter…. Please help! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter