7am animal kingdom rope drop fop

at227

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

When animal kingdom has morning emh starting at 7am what time do buses normally start from resorts. I know they usually run around 1.5 hours before park opening. Is this still accurate for a 7am opening. Will the fop crowd be just as crazy for a 7am opening as for a 8am or 9am opening? Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thank you in advanced!

Hi all,

When animal kingdom has morning emh starting at 7am what time do buses normally start from resorts. I know they usually run around 1.5 hours before park opening. Is this still accurate for a 7am opening. Will the fop crowd be just as crazy for a 7am opening as for a 8am or 9am opening? Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thank you in advanced!

Bus should start running by 6:30am. You might want to uber/taxi over if you're trying to do FoP. We did 7am EMH and the crowd was pretty large for it. We had FP, so we did other things.

Bus should start running by 6:30am. You might want to uber/taxi over if you're trying to do FoP. We did 7am EMH and the crowd was pretty large for it. We had FP, so we did other things.

Thank you for your response! What time did you arrive at the park and how long was the line to get into the park at that time? I am trying to time it well so that we can maximize our sleep lol.

Thank you for your response! What time did you arrive at the park and how long was the line to get into the park at that time? I am trying to time it well so that we can maximize our sleep lol.

I want to say we got on the bus at POP at about 6:40am. We got to the park at about 6:55am. It was a pretty large crowd waiting to get in, but it moved quickly. People were being really obnoxious running from the bus stops and then to FoP after getting in. Just be prepared for that.

I want to say we got on the bus at POP at about 6:40am. We got to the park at about 6:55am. It was a pretty large crowd waiting to get in, but it moved quickly. People were being really obnoxious running from the bus stops and then to FoP after getting in. Just be prepared for that.

Thanks for the info!

The buses may start as soon as 6am or 6:15am. However, if you are trying to do FOP at rope drop, then I would drive or do Uber/Lyft. I wouldn't rely upon the buses, because you should be there about 6am.

Clarification: Buses should start about 6am for a 7am EMH, not for a later opening.

Last edited:
Buses start daily at about 6:30 am, not 1.5 hour before park opening.

For earlier hours buses will start a little earlier, but for an ASK 7am opening I'd want to drive myself or uber

How does lyft work, where are usual pick up locations and drop off at AK? I'm sure each resort is different.

D

How does lyft work, where are usual pick up locations and drop off at AK? I'm sure each resort is different.

D
Minnie Vans via Lyft pull right up in from of ALK. We used it several time last week and it worked perfectly. What I can tell you is that you cannot get one when a park closes in front of the park. If you want one you have to go to the Transportation stop on the monorail to get a pick up. When we use one late on an Epcot day , left right after illuminations and walked to the Beach Club to get a LYFT back to ALK.

So, if we were driving to the park with a rental car, what time would the parking lot open for a 7 am EMH? What time would the guest drop off open?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter