• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

8/02/03 Magic Cruise - Age 11 girls

mommadukes

Earning My Ears
Hi,

My name is Tayla and I'm looking to meet up with girls my age on the August 2nd Western Carribean cruise on the Disney Magic. Please let me know if you're out there.

Tayla:bounce: :smooth:

Hi Tayla!!!

My name is Bethany, (Bette) and I am 10 years old and I live in Michigan. This is my second Disney Cruise, but I missed most of the first because I came down with Chicken Pox. I am REALLY looking forward to this cruise!!! We are leaving on Tuesday, we are driving down. If you want, we could talk on the phone or just exchange messages here. You can respond here or send a PM to my mom, (this is her name). I can't wait to hear from you!

Bette :earsgirl: :wave:

Hi Bethany!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll keep exchanging messages with you. your going on the August 2 Western Carribean cruise right? If so I can't wait to meet you. I'm so happy there is someone else out there. I'm from Rhode Island and I'm going into 6th grade. What grade are you going into?

Bye:bounce: :wave: :Pinkbounc :teeth:

Hey,
My name is Brandi and I am 11 years old and the will be my 4th cruise and I hope 2 see you at the same time!

:bounce: :cool: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc
*~Brandi~*

HI Tayla and Brandi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandi, I just PM'ed your mom, so you have my email if you want to use it. Tayla, my email is DOLPHINBETTE@AOL.COM if you want to write and not use the DISBOARDS.

This is my 2 Disney cruise and my first one wasn't that much fun. I got the chicken pox and we had to stay in the room for the whole time. I can't wait to meet everyone and have fun in the labs. I am 10 years old and I will be in 5th grade in the fall. We are driving down to Florida on Tuesday and are staying at the Radisson the night before the cruise. If you guys want, I would love to email you or I could call you on the weekend if you want to exchange numbers!!

Hope to hear from you,

Bette :tongue: :wave: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny: :earsgirl:

Hey Girls,

It's so good to have some girls my age on this cruise. Last cruise on went on there was nobody!!!! Thanks for your e-mail address Bette. I will probably e-mail you. I'm getting a new e-mail address so for now if you want you can e-mail me at mommadukes26@cox.net. I have brown hair and brown eyes so if we end up meeting in the labs you'll recognize me. What do you guys look like? It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I understand. G2G Bye

Tayla :bounce: :smooth: :Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :bounce: :wave:

I realize that as I write this, Tayla and friends are on their cruise! :cool: I have a DD11 who would love to hear trip reports from you. I'll be checking the trip report board and hope to see "trip report from 11yo DDs"!! Thanks.

Hello heart4dis,

I just came back and it was really cool. I loved the shows and the kids program was pretty good. I didn't go to it to often. If you want I love to talk to your daughter. Please send me you e-mail address. Mine is mommadukes26@cox.net. Bye;) :D :bounce: :Pinkbounc :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter