8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #2

xxx

• xxx

• xxx

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems that we would keep posting here till the Mods shut it down ...otherwise people are going to get confused :confused3

pirate:

I think Brownsville Station (I don't think I've heard a Motley Crew version...)

Sadly, I have no idea yet what is for dinner tonight! :confused3 Part of the problem is that no one has grocery shopped in our house in about 2 weeks! :scared1: I don't think the poor kid had anything fruit/vegetable yesterday - I know they don't offer much with the school lunch, he didn't at breakfast and he certainly didn't at dinner :rotfl2: The only veggies left in the house are 3 artichokes in the fridge - maybe we can have those with dinner tonight ... or maybe we should just go out :thumbsup2

Pamela

you know ketchup is officially a vegetable

Only if you are willing to help me make up fun private nicknames for them.

private nicknames is my speciality. my brother and I share this weird bond over giving people private nicknames.

Although, now I've probably gone & revealed too much about myself.

Looks like we will be on the new thread by tonight.:sad2: Going to the movies so hopefully will be on chat later.:woohoo: :woohoo:

Total Saved Shopping today $801. 89.........I spent 47.38 with tax!!!

Looks like with all the money I have been saving John....I can afford to buy a lot more. I bought a $180 coat for $16.11 and another coat $190 for $16.97!!!:cheer2: :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: :banana: :cool1: :lmao:

forget 401Ks & mutual funds, we need to invest in shopping. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Those little "moments" never really disappear. I quit over 10 years ago and I still get cravings. I even dream about it! Then I wake up and say "You idiot,what were you thinking?" :rotfl2:

5 years for me, and I still have the urge to light one up

What did you have for dinner. :lmao: :lmao: Crash would love it.

sloppyjoes.gif

I had TURKEY JOES with grilled onions and some left overs... a burrito my spouse found in some corner of our fridge...

How bout.....Which dis cruiser will go to bail Crash out of scalper prison?

Look at the trouble i get into for suggesting I might scalp the ticket. It's like, I wanted to give it away to bring my daughters' girlfriend in - but it is sort of a pain given I'm left with going into the park on Sunday - school being the next day an' all.

So... wuz I gonna scalp it? Gee wiz... what a whirl-wind of critical commentary. It's enuf to embarass a guy...

EmbarassedKitty.jpg

Looks like we will be on the new thread by tonight.:sad2: Going to the movies so hopefully will be on chat later.:woohoo: :woohoo:

Total Saved Shopping today $801. 89.........I spent 47.38 with tax!!!

Looks like with all the money I have been saving John....I can afford to buy a lot more. I bought a $180 coat for $16.11 and another coat $190 for $16.97!!!:cheer2: :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: :banana: :cool1: :lmao:

jc_pennys_1.jpg

I took Alicia to JCP tonite - she loaded up on stuf (junk) - however she spent maybe twenty bucks. Thanks Cheryl for the tip - we got some good good stuff in adition to the junk too! I don't have an exact figure - but I estimate it had an original value of $20+20+16+16+80+75 = $225 +tax for the less than $20 spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter