8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl2:
An engineer dies, but due to a mistake is sent to Hell instead of Heaven. Pretty soon, he begins tinkering and making improvements and after awhile, Hell has air conditioning and flush toilets and high-def TV. Satan can't help but call up God to gloat about the new amenities in Hell. God is shocked and asks how Satan did all this and he said "We have an engineer down here now". God replies this must be a mistake, all engineers go to heaven and Satan needs to send the guy back right now. Satan refuses and God replies "Send him back now or I'll sue".

Satan responds, "Yeah, right. Where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I love that one, especially after spending all day in a courtroom today to support one of my best friends. There are many many great attorneys out there, but one of the ones I got to watch today was the bottom of the heap! The other one was GREAT!

But the great news is that my friend (who represented herself) won 2 of the 3 issues she had motioned for and she did it all by herself!!! It was a fun day as being an Atty was always one of my career options...I found it very interesting and I even helped her rewrite her closing argument etc. I am so proud of her and proud of our court system for seeing through all the junk and getting down to the matters at hand and doing the right thing by the kids involved in this situation!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the DISboards and the family and I just booked the repo cruise a month ago. It will be myself, DW and 2 DD's (5 & 2). This is the first time we have ever cruised - figured might as well make it a good one!

Would love to get to know some of our shipmates before the cruise!

Anyone else traveling with kids the same age as ours?? Looking for ideas and suggestions for shore excursions.

Steve from MA

WELCOME!!!!!!

I have a DD3, she is very excited to go on the big boat!

We have been on 4 cruises before, and the whole family just loves it! Glad you found a cabin!

good evening all!! i figured that the thread would be closed already! i was actually able to ketchup! hope you are all having a great nite!

Another sailaway pic this is either Feb 2006 or October 2005......

Picture556.jpg

I got a kick out of your description...isn't it funny when you can't even remember which trip is which?

Come on now, are we really going to let Tom dictate our life to us and not allow us to post on the other thread...we are scurvy pirates and we don't listen to no one!

Okay, I am too good a listener, but well...

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Need I say more!

Come on now, are we really going to let Tom dictate our life to us and not allow us to post on the other thread...we are scurvy pirates and we don't listen to no one!

Okay, I am too good a listener, but well...

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Need I say more!

Wow, you're right...not one post on Thread #10. I wanted to post, but DW told me to follow the rules...

Very insightful!

Hey wait a minute, that post was blank and now there is something in my quote...

I bet that has something to do with posting a picture, I haven't figured out how to do that yet!

Wait, it is blank again...Roger, you sneak...you really do have some scary magical powers!

Very insightful!

Hey wait a minute, that post was blank and now there is something in my quote...

I bet that has something to do with posting a picture, I haven't figured out how to do that yet!

Wait, it is blank again...Roger, you sneak...you really do have some scary magical powers!

Come on Nicole we need to see pictures!

and yes I do have magical powers :stir:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter